Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 Pro price in Kenya
Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 Pro price in Kenya is Kes 30,000. It has a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and runs on the Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 (6 nm) SoC with up to 16GB of RAM and 512GB of internal memory. Redmi Note 13 Pro packs a triple camera main set-up comprising 200MP + 8MP + 2MP and a 16MP front camera inside the punch-hole. The Note 13 Pro smartphone is powered by a 5,100mAh battery, recharged by a 67W, wired fast charger. The phone comes in Black, White, Violet, and Blue colours. Buy it in Kenya today at Phoneplace Kenya.
Unique Selling Points of Redmi Note 13 Pro
- 5G-network enabled
- An ultra-thin bezel, immersive 6.67-inch screen with 2.5mm chin
- A high 120Hz refresh rate for smooth viewing and gaming
- Outstanding trending colours of
- Redmi Note 13 Pro is Dual SIM
- Slim and featherlight smartphone
- Powerful Qualcomm SM7435-AB Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 (4 nm) SoC processor
- 200MP ultra clear primary camera
Benefits of acquiring Redmi Note 13 Pro
- You will enjoy fast 5G connectivity, especially with super-fast uploading and downloading of large, heavy files
- The powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 7S Gen 2 Unisoc breezes past tasks at hand, making it greatly enjoyable using the handset
- 200 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP main camera set-up provides ultra-clear images and 4K videos that make your experience memorable and enjoyable
- A reliable 5,100mAh battery that lasts 24+ hours of intensive use and of course, the handy 67W, wired fast charger that gets you going in no time (, PD3.0, 100% in 44 min)
- The Kingkong skeleton structured body offers stronger and more resistance to falls and accidental breakages
- Low Blue light certification with 1920Hz high-frequency dimming, which helps protect your eyes
- Better gaming experience provided by the Graphite 3-Dimensional cooling system and the efficient Adreno 710 GPU
- The large, 6.67-inch AMOLED, 1B colours, 120Hz, 1800 nits (peak) display provides a cinematic user experience as you immerse yourself in gaming and watching videos.
- A high refresh rate (120Hz) and instant sampling rate (2160Hz) make your viewing smooth and gaming operations even more responsive.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 Pro Specifications and Price in Kenya
|Model||Redmi Note 13 Pro|
|Retail Price||Kes 30,000|
|Network||Supports up to 5G Network|
|Physical Attributes|| Weight: 187g
Dimensions: 161.2 x 74.3 x 8 mm
Colours: Black, White, Violet, Blue
|Camera set up||Main camera:
Video Recording: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps
1080p video capture
|Memory Specifications||Inbuilt Memory:
MicroSD: Dedicated slot for additional memory
|Charging System|| Li-Po 5,100 mAh, non-removable battery
67W wired, PD3.0, 100% in 44 min
Build and Design of Redmi 13 Pro
The design and aesthetics of the Redmi Note 13 Pro make it attractive and great to Own and experience. Every inch of the Redmi Note 13 Pro handset makes it an appealing high-end phone, although it is a mid-tier device. It measures 161.2 x 74.3 x 8 mm and weighs 187gg, making it a lightweight phone that is easy to hold and carry around.
It is heavier than the Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 5G. Redmi 13 Pro is dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual standby), allowing you to choose the best networks to subscribe to and enjoy the services. The device is IP54 rated, being both water and dustproof. Redmi Note 13 Pro comes in Black, White and Blue, hence a wide array of colours depending on your taste and preferences.
Redmi Note 13 Pro Display Specifications
The handset boasts a bright, 6.67-inch Samsung AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, which is way better than IPS LCD and TFT screens on some handsets. At 1,800 nits peak brightness and 1220 x 2712 pixels resolution, you are assured of great gaming experiences, exploring the internet and browsing through multimedia. The exemplary display is worth protecting; hence, kudos to the Redmi team for the tamper-proof Corning Gorilla Glass Victus installed on the handset.
Redmi Note 13 Pro Cameras
Installed on the handset is a 16 MP, single, selfie camera capable of taking decent image shots and 1080p@30 video recording.
Packed at the handset’s rear is a robust, triple camera set-up consisting of:
- 200 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/1.4″, 0.56µm, multi-directional PDAF, OIS
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) lens
Equipped with a 200MP ultra-clear main camera, the Xiaomi Imaging Brain AI algorithm is powerfully supported, and software and hardware work together to polish professional image quality from the bottom up, allowing you to shoot faster, clearer, and better.
The camera package features Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, and panorama, giving you options depending on the location, lighting and scenery. The primary camera records 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps video shots, making the Note 13 Pro worth considering for decent video recording.
Processing Power and Efficiency
Redmi Note 13 Pro runs on the latest Android 13 OS platform, Android 13, complemented with MIUI 14 for customisation. A Qualcomm SM7435-AB Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 (4 nm) chipset runs operations in the background and ensures efficiency and fast processing of commands. Supporting the chipset and ensuring the seamless running of the handset, whether multi-tasking, live streaming or playing games is the Octa-core (4×2.40 GHz & 4×1.95 GHz) CPU and Adreno 710 GPU. Combined, the processing unit makes a good case regarding reliability, fast processing and enabling prompt response to commands issued by the user without experiencing lags and stuttering.
Equally enabling seamless operations is great RAM and ROM installed on the handset. It has an inbuilt storage space of:
- 128GB 8GB RAM
- 256GB 8GB RAM
- 256GB 12GB RAM
- 512GB 12GB RAM
- 512GB 16GB RAM
You can choose from the vast options depending on your preferences and budget. Notably, MicroSD is not supported. However, the ROM is sufficient, offering enough data and multi-media storage space.
Network and Communications on Redmi Note 13 Pro
Redmi Note 13 Pro’s network connectivity is another great complement that makes it worth owning in 2023. It is 5G enabled and supports up to 5G bands, depending on your network supplier and coverage in your area. With 5G, you are assured of fast uploading and downloading of content and large files. You can opt for the Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G or Redmi Note 13 Pro+ for faster and more efficient uploading and downloading of files, videos and online communication.
Sensors on Redmi Note 13 Pro
Several sensors are installed on the handset, which enables convenience when communicating and handling the device.
- Fingerprint (under display, optical)
A Li-Po 5,100 mAh, non-removable battery powers the Redmi Note 13 Pro. A fast 67W (PD3.0, 100% in 44 min) charger enabled quick charge of the battery. The new generation battery health management algorithm can learn your daily charging habits, adjust voltage and current in real-time, and delay battery ageing.
Pros and Cons of the Redmi Note 13 Pro
- 5G enabled
- Very affordable for its price and specifications
- Powerful battery, 5100mAh
- Supports fast charging, with 67W
- Lightweight, slim handset
- IP54 rating, dust and splash resistant
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Fingerprint scanner installed on it.
- Sufficient RAM And ROM options
- Supports 3.5mm jack port.
- Powerful camera set-up
- Records 4K Videos
- No wireless and or reverse charging supported
- No MicroSD supported
- No zoom camera
- No gyro-EIS support
- POCO M6 Pro 5G
- Oppo A58
- Redmi 13 5G
- Infinix Zero 30 5G
Check out the latest Xiaomi phones in Kenya.