Samsung Galaxy F23 5G price in Kenya
The Samsung Galaxy F23 price in Kenya is Ksh 26,400. The handset is powered by an Octa-Core, Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm) processor with a Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. The handset has 2 variants on the market in terms of space: 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage You can expand the memory space via the microSDXC. The Galaxy F3 runs on Android 12 and all this is powered by a 5,000 mAh battery. It also has a triple rear camera setup consisting of 50MP + 8MP+2MP. At the front, an 8MP front-facing camera is accommodated in the top water drop notch. The phone comes in the colors Aqua Blue, and Forest Green. Buy it in Kenya today at Phoneplace Kenya.
Samsung Galaxy F23 5G Specs and price in Kenya
|Price in Kenya||Ksh. 23,958|
|Display||6.6 inches, IPS LCD, 120Hz|
|Processor||Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm)|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Connectivity||GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G|
|OS||Android 12, One UI 4.1|
|Card Slot||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Camera||50MP + 8 MP + 2 MP|
|Selfie||8 MP, f/2.2, (wide)|
|USB Port||USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Battery||Li-Po 5000 mAh|
|Charging||Fast charging 25W|
|Colors||Aqua Blue, Forest Green|
Samsung Galaxy F23 An Overview
Samsung Galaxy F23 is a mid-tier weighing 198g and measuring 165.5 x 77 x 8.4 mm. It takes a minimalist approach with a simple design but more focus on functionality. The front is made of glass, while the body frame and back of the handset are made of plastic. Other than the slight bump at the back that accommodates a triple camera set, the device’s surface is generally flat with nicely curved edges. The display consists of a multi-touch 6.6-inch screen with ~82.3% screen-to-body ratio. It has a 120Hz refresh rate, and a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels (~400 ppi density). It is a bright screen by market standards, for the ultimate viewing of images and video consumption.
At the back, the handset packs a triple main camera set. The primary camera on the Samsung Galaxy F23 5G is an impressive 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF camera. For 50 megapixels, rest assured of uncompromised high-quality photos and video capture beyond your wildest imagination. Samsung usually delivers when it comes to camera performance, and you will find value for your money in the camera performance. to complement the wide primary camera is an 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm lens and a further 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) sensor for depth.
All these are useful technical aspects that ensure images in pictures and videos are well, balanced, toned and of high quality based on the amount of light, and brightness among other variables. The integrated set of cameras automatically adjusts the darkness, brightness, and color depth of the images captured for professional-looking media. The main camera is equipped with LED Flash, HDR, and Panorama leaving nothing to chance when it comes to options of how you want to capture your life moments. The camera set-up at the back is capable of [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected] video capture.
Performance and Battery
Processor: Running on Android 12 OS, One UI 4.1 on the Samsung Galaxy F23 makes it more user-friendly and customizable. It is powered by a powerful Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 570), efficient Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm). The core processor, alongside the Adreno 619 GPU enables the playing of light to mid-setting games and multitasking without lagging or struggling to keep up.
Space: A 4/6GB RAM is just great for the Samsung smartphone. Such RAM space enables optimal functioning of core operations, besides the massive 128GB internal memory which is expandable through a dedicated MicroSD.
Battery: The handset is powered by a 5,000 non-removable battery. It comes packed with a 25W wired fast charging adapter. With the massive battery, be assured of at least a full day’s use and quick charging if need be.
Samsung Galaxy F23 is a 5G-network-enabled device. It supports 5G Bands (1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 78 SA/NSA/Sub6), alongside 2G, 3G, and 4G bands depending on the strength of network signal of your network provider. With 5G, rest assured of fast downloading and uploading of data as well as the speed of execution. The device supports GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G technology and boasts of HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, and 5G speed. As such, its superfast upload and download speeds are justifiable.
- What is the capacity of the Samsung Galaxy F23 battery, and how long does it last? 5,000mAh
- Does the Samsung Galaxy F23 support fast charging? Yes. It supports fast charging with a 25W charger.
- How much is the Samsung Galaxy F23 retailing in Kenya? Kes 24,000 at Phoneplace Kenya.
- What are the screen size and resolution of the Samsung Galaxy F23? 6.6-inch TFT LCD display with 1080 x 2408 pixels.
- What Operating System does the Samsung Galaxy F23 have? Android 12, One UI 4.1
- Does the Samsung Galaxy F23 have a fingerprint sensor? Yes. It is mounted on the side.
- Can someone transfer data using USB on the Samsung Galaxy F23? It supports USB on the Go (USB OTG).
- What sensors does the Samsung Galaxy F23 have? The Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, GyroscopeCompass, Side-mounted Fingerprint, and Proximity Sensors.
- Can someone do video calls on the Samsung Galaxy F23? Yes, and also call recording.
- What are the Main Camera details of the Samsung Galaxy F23? A Triple-camera system with 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF+8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚(ultrawide)+ 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- What are the key features of the Samsung Galaxy F23 primary camera? Autofocus, Digital Zoom, Panorama, Touch to Focus, ISO, Self Timer, HDR, Geo-tagging, Face Detection, Night Mode Light Sensors, Auto LED flashing.
- Does the Samsung Galaxy F23 record 4K videos? Yes.
Get the latest Samsung Smartphones in Kenya
Be the first to review “Samsung Galaxy F23”