Xiaomi Redmi 12 5G price in Kenya
Xiaomi Redmi 12 5G price in Kenya is Kes 30,000. The Redmi smartphone features a 6.79-inch IPS LCD and an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 (4 nm) processor with Adreno 613 GPU. It also has a dual main camera set-up: 50MP + 2MP and an 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide), front camera for selfies. The Redmi 12 5G runs on Android 13 OS MIUI 14 and is powered by a 5,000 mAh battery. The phone is available in a variant of Jade Black, Pastel Blue, and Moonstone Silver. You can buy it in Kenya today at Phoneplace at the best retail price.
Unique Selling Points of Xiaomi Redmi 12 5G
- A processor with the able Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 (4 nm) Unisoc
- A premium Glass Design, giving it an elegant, premium look
- Dust and waterproof (IP53 rated)
- A tamper-proof Gorilla Glass protects the large, immersive display
- Decent 50MP AI camera that records 1080p videos
Benefits of using Xiaomi Redmi 12 5G
- The phone is very affordable, considering it is 5G enables
- You have access to 5G connectivity, which enables you to upload and download large, heavy files pretty fast without any inconveniences;
- You perfectly fit the high class with the Redmi 12 5G phone, which boasts a unique, crystal glass design
- The assurance being dust and water-proof (IP53-rated) will undoubtedly give you peace of mind as you work, commute and have fun in the wild;
- The Corning Gorilla Glass protects your display, maximizing your user experience, especially considering it is tamper-proof, hence limiting scratches and broken screen skills, often a turn-off.
- You have options based on the colors and storage space on the handsets. Hence, you maximize your budget and value for your money based on your needs and preferences.
Xiaomi Redmi 12 5G price in Kenya and specs
|Model||Redmi 12 5G|
|Retail Price||Kes 30,000|
|Network||Supports up to 5G Network|
|Camera set up primary||n Camera:
Features: LED flash, HDR
Video Capture Capabilities: 1080p@30fps
|Memory Specifications||Inbuilt Memory:
Design And Build
Xiaomi Redmi 12 5G weighs 199g and measures 168.6 x 76.3 x 8.2mm. It is not one of the slimmest or lightest handsets on the market, but its physical appearance and aesthetics make it attractive and functional to enable effective communication. The size is remarkable for easy handling with one hand, besides easy portability. It comes in beautiful colour variants: Jade Black, Pastel Blue, and Moonstone Silver. Notably, the Xiaomi handset is dust and water-proof, with an IP53 rating.
Redmi 12 5G boasts a 6.79-inch IPS LCD. The display has above average brightness of 550nits, besides the 1080 x 2460 pixels (~396 ppi density) resolution. 1080p resolution and 90Hz are good enough for a decent experience as you use the display for playing games, watching movies and communicating with family and friends.
Redmi 12 packs an 8 MP, f/2.1, (wide) capable of recording 1080p@30fps. With the front-facing camera, you can capture decent selfie snapshots with family and friends.
The main camera features a dual camera set-up at the handset’s rear, consisting of:
- 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
Combining the two lenses, bright quality, depth and balance of light to capture images, thus improving the quality of pictures. Therefore, you can snap away and save memorable moments with workmates, friends and family. The primary camera captures 1080p@30fps videos.
Operating System & Processing Unit
Redmi 12 runs on Android 13 OS, with the MIUI 14 software skin for optimal user interface. It is powered by an efficient Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 (4 nm) processor and Adreno 613 GPU, making multitasking and mid-setting playing games on the handset smooth and enjoyable.
Memory is vital to any device for optimal operation. The Redmi 12 packs sufficient inbuilt memory (128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM) besides supporting additional memory (has a dedicated MicroSD slot).
Connectivity, Communication & Sensors
Redmi 12 is 5G network enabled. Thus, you can enjoy fast uploading and downloading of large files. The handset comes with a 3.5mm jack, supports FM radio, and has loudspeakers for music and loud communication in noisy places. For motorists, the GPS (GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO) feature installed on the device is essential in that it helps in tracking and accurately pinpointing locations.
It has several sensors for convenience when handling the device, including a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, and Virtual proximity sensing.
Battery Capacity and Recharging
Redmi 12 5G is powered by a powerful 5,000mAh battery, further supported by an 18W fast charger, adding to the convenience of using the handset.
Pros And Cons of Xiaomi Redmi 12 5G
- Sleek design and build
- 5G enabled
- Powerful battery, 5000mAh
- Supports fast charging with an 18W adapter
- Large IPS LCD Display
- Fingerprint scanner supported for enhanced device security
- Above-average primary camera performance
- Runs on the latest Android 13 OS
- Supports additional memory
- Sufficient inbuild memory
- Quite affordable for a 5G phone.
- IP53-rated and certified (dust and splash resistant)
- Has a 3.5mm jack port
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Average selfie camera
- No FM Radio support
- No 4K videos
- Xiaomi Redmi 12 5G has a shared MicroSD slot
- No Gyro-EIS support
- No reverse or wireless charging
- Missing optical zoom camera
Alternative Handsets to Xiaomi Redmi 12 5G
- Tecno Camon 20 Pro 5G
- Infinix Zero 30 5G
- Redmi 12 4G
- POCO M6 Pro 5G
Check out the latest Xiaomi phones in Kenya.