Xiaomi Redmi 11A
Out of stock
Redmi 11A Specifications and features in Kenya
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Main camera: 8 MP
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Display: 6.52 inches, IPS LCD
- Processor: Mediatek Helio A22
- Connectivity: Dual sim, 4G
- Colors: Light Green, Light Blue, Black
- OS: Android 12, MIUI 12
Out of stock
Redmi 11A in Kenya
The Redmi 11A price in Kenya is Kes 11,500. It features a 6.52-inch IPS LCD display. It is powered by a Quad-core, Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm) processor and a 5,000mAh battery unit. On the optics, Redmi 11A has a 5MP selfie camera at the front and a dual 13MP camera + 0.3MP lens at the rear. Other features include dual-SIM 4G support, single-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GNSS, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a dedicated MicroSD card slot. Finally, it is backed by a 5,000mAh battery with support for 10W charging (charger included in the retail box). The device is available in Light Green, Light Blue, and Black color variants. Buy the Redmi 11A at PhonePlace.
Redmi 11A Price, Features, and Technical Specifications
|BUILD||OS||Android 12 OS|
|SIM||Dual Sim, Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)|
|FREQUENCY||2G Band||SIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
|3G Band||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Band||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|PROCESSOR||CPU||2.0 Ghz Octa Core|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G25|
|DISPLAY||Technology||IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 Pixels (~269 PPI)|
|MEMORY||Built-in||64GB Built-in, 4GB RAM|
|Card||microSD Card, (supports up to 512GB)|
|CAMERA||Main||Dual Camera: 13 MP + 2 MP, LED Flash|
|Features||Geo-tagging, Phase detection, touch focus, HDR, Panorama, Video (1080p@30fps)|
|Front||5 MP, f/2.0, HDR, Video (1080p@30fps)|
|CONNECTIVITY||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.1 with A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes + A-GPS support & Glonass, BDS|
|Data||GPRS, Edge, 3G (HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps), 4G LTE-A|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint (side-mounted), Proximity|
|Audio||3.5mm Audio Jack, 24-bit/192kHz audio, Speaker Phone|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|Games||Built-in + Downloadable|
|Extra||Photo/video editor, Document viewer|
|BATTERY||Capacity||(Li-Po Non removable), 5000 mAh|
|– Fast charging 18W|
Design and Display
For a budget handset, Redmi 11A stands out with attractive aesthetics, ergonomic shape and features. It measures 161.9 x 73.9 x 8.3 mm. The front of the device is made of glass, the back and body frame are made of aluminum. The 6.7-inch display is made of IPS LCD, with 720 x 1650 pixels (~269 ppi density) resolution. The display is not one of the brightest but good enough for viewing, chatting and effective internet browsing.
Redmi 11A features a front facing 5MP selfie camera, which is quite basic by today’s standards. At the back, the main camera consists of a dual 50MP + 2MP camera set up that give above-average performance. With capability of 1080p@30fps video recording, rest assured of great photo and video experience when using the main camera.
Running on Android 12, MIUI OS, Redmi 11A is well enabled with latest Android apps for best user experience. To enable effective running operations in the background, multi-tasking and peak performance when playing mobile games, the 11A handset comes packed with an Octa-core 2.0 GHz CPU. With a MicroSD additional memory option, the Redmi 11A comes packed with a range of RAM/ ROM to pick from based on your budget and preference. The internal memory options include 32GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM.
The Redmi 11A is a 4 G-enabled handset, running on HSPA, LTE and supporting up to 4G networks.
Installed on the handset is a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, accelerator and proximity sensors which are all crucial to better user experience.
Powering the handset is a 5,000mAh battery that is complemented with a 10W fast charger.
Pros and Cons of Redmi 11A
- Wide range of RAM and ROM to choose from
- Above average main camera at 50MP
- Large display
- Android 12 OS
- Rear mounted fingerprint sensor
- Powerful battery
- Fast charging support
- Light-weight device.
- Very basic selfie camera
- Average resolution at 720 x 1650 pixels
- When was the Redmi 11A realeased on the market? January, 2023.
- Is the Samsung Redmi 11A 5G enabled? it supports up to 4G Network connectivity.
- What type and size of screen is on the Redmi 11A? IPS LCD, 6.7-inch
- What is the display resolution on the Redmi 11A? 720 x 1650 pixels.
- What chipset is installed on the Redmi 11A? Helio A455.
- Does the Redmi 11A support fast charging? It has a 10W fast charging adapter.
- What colour variants are available for the Redmi 11A to choose from? Black and other colours (to be updated).
- What is the internal storage on the Redmi 11A handset? 32GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM
- What is the main camera specifications on the Redmi 11A? A dual camera set-up consisting of 50 MP, (wide), AF + 2 MP, (depth). The main camera is capable of recording 1080p@30fps video shots.
- Is the Redmi 11A good for playing video games? Yes, but low setting games due to its inferior specifications. For best experience, you have to opt for a device with more superior CPU, GPU and RAM.
Buy more Xiaomi phones in Kenya on our website.
|Network & Connectivity|
|SIM Card Slots|