Xiaomi 12S Ultra in Kenya
Xiaomi 12 Ultra Specifications and Price
|Price In Kenya||Kes 120,000|
|Display Size||6.73 inches|
|Display Type||LTPO AMOLED|
|Resolution||1440x 3200 pixels|
|Operating System||Android 12, MIUI 13|
|Measurement||163.2 x 75 x 9.1 mm|
|Processor||Octa-core (Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)|
|SIM Card||Dual SIM (Nano SIM)|
|Connectivity||GSM/ HSPA/ LTE 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G Networks|
|RAM||8GB, and 12GB|
|Internal Memory||256GB, 512GB|
|MicroSD Card Slot||None.|
|Main Camera||50.3MP +48MP+48MP|
|Selfie Camera||32MP (f/2.5, 26mm (wide), 0.7µm)|
|Loudspeaker.||Installed, with stereo speakers|
|USB Port||Yes, USB Type-C 2.0|
|Fingerprint sensor||Yes, Optical, under the display|
|Charging||Fast Wired charging, 67W (full charges in 41 minutes)
Wireless Charging, 50W (full charges in 51 minutes)
|Colors||Black, Dark Green|
Design and Build
Xiaomi 12S Ultra is a beautifully designed premium smartphone. The 6.73-inch panel offers a resolution of 3200 x 1440 pixels and thus achieves a crisp 522 ppi. The Dolby Vision TrueColor display offers a native 10-bit color depth and can naturally cover 100% of the DCI-P3 color space. The screen supports HDR 10 as well as HDR10+ and HLG. The maximum brightness is a brilliant 1500 nits, so even direct sunlight is no problem in terms of the legibility of digital content.
The LTPO 2.0 panel supports variable refresh rates from 1 to 120 Hz. The 5G-enabled device consists of an eco-leather back, and aluminum frame. At the front, a Corning Gorilla Glass protects the AMOLED display. The fingerprint sensor is conveniently placed under the display. It comes in Black and Dark Green color variants, giving users two solid options to pick from for the best experiences.
The Xiaomi 12S Ultra is one of the fastest devices on the market. This is made possible by the new Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 from Qualcomm. The once again improved CPU clocks with up to 3.2 GHz and is accompanied by a powerful Adreno GPU. A full 12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM supports the processor in everyday use and ensures that even the most demanding apps and games cannot exhaust the smartphone’s performance. Xiaomi also relies on quality for internal storage. The UFS 3.1 ROM is not only generous with 512 GB, but also very fast. A double SIM Card 5G connectivity is a big plus for the premium device, guaranteeing fast connectivity and accessing data on the phone.
Xiaomi leaves no doubt: The camera throne is the intended goal and the new gigantic Sony IMX989 sensor is the weapon to conquer it. As the first smartphone ever, the Xiaomi 12S Ultra can boast of a 1-inch 50-megapixel sensor, which in combination with the f/1.9 aperture ensures superior photo shots – even in low-light conditions. Ultra-wide-angle shots are also taken at absolutely high-resolution thanks to the 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor with f/2.2 aperture and Leica Summicron support. The telephoto lens is equally high quality, equipped with a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor with f/4.1 aperture. Thanks to Hyper OIS, superior image stabilization is utilized, allowing for smooth shooting even at zoom. Due to the 120x zoom, this is also much needed.
Thanks to the large built-in battery, even particularly long days without stopping at the charging cable are no problem. The internal power source is very generous with 4860 mAh and promises outstanding battery runtimes, not least thanks to the adaptive refresh rate and energy-saving OLED technology. The battery can be recharged via USB C cable with up to 67W. The battery does not fill up significantly slower via Wireless Charge thanks to 50W support. Reverse charging with up to 10W is also possible. The specially developed Xiaomi Surge P1 chip ensures intelligent charging and battery management. Both the battery runtime and the lifespan of the internal power sources benefit significantly from the new chip.
Alternative Devices to Xiaomi 12 Ultra
- Google Pixel 6 Pro
- OnePlus 10 Pro 5G
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G
- Oppo Find X5 5G
FAQs about the Xiaomi 12 Ultra
- What material is used on the Xiaomi 12 Ultra? A Gorilla Glass Victus protection front glass is on display. LTPO AMOLED Glass display. The back is ceramic. The body frame is made of aluminum.
- What is the refresh rate of the Xiaomi 12 Ultra? 120GHz.
- What is the expected size of the Xiaomi 12S Ultra? 6.73-inch LTPO AMOLED Display.
- Does the Xiaomi 12S Ultra display have protection? Yes. Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
- What is the resolution of the Xiaomi 12S Ultra? 1440×3200 pixels (~521 PPI density)
- Is the Xiaomi 12S Ultra water and dustproof? Yes. It is waterproof up to 1.5m water immersion for 30 minutes.
- Does the Xiaomi 12S Ultra support 5G? Yes. It supports Network Connectivity up to 5G.
- Does the Xiaomi 12S Ultra support fast charging? Yes. It supports fast charging with the 67W fast charger, fast wireless charging 50W, and 10W reverse wireless charging support.
- Does the Xiaomi 12S Ultra have Infrared? Yes. It has an infrared port. Infrared is used to transmit data between devices using Infrared rays.
- What colors are available for the Xiaomi 12S Ultra? Black and Dark Green.
Check out more Xiaomi phones in Kenya