Soundcore Rave PartyCast 80W in Kenya
The Soundcore Rave PartyCast 80W price in Kenya is Ksh 26,500. Soundcore Party-Cast is a portable speaker with 80 Watts of power, an 18-hour playtime, and a Light Show. Featuring Party-Cast technology that allows you to sync both Lights and Music with over 100+ Party-Cast speakers to create the ultimate experience. IPX7 waterproof means you don’t need to worry about water and with its USB charge-out capabilities, your phone will stay charged no matter how long the party lasts. Buy the Rave PartyCast 80W in Kenya today at Phoneplace Kenya.
Soundcore Rave PartyCast 80W features and Full Specifications
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 26,500|
|Bluetooth Profiles||A2DP1.2, AVRCP1.5, HFP1.7|
|Bluetooth Range||20 m / 66 ft|
|Speaker Input Power||Input: 100V-240V AC, 50~60Hz (Power Cable)|
|Charge Time||4 Hours|
|Battery Capacity||20,000 mAh|
|Speaker Output Power||2 × 5V/2.4A (Max) Charge Out USB Type-A Por|
Soundcore Rave PartyCast 80W Features:
- A portable speaker delivers big sound from a compact form factor that you can move easily from room to room
- 80W of power, a 5.25” woofer, 2” tweeter, and 5.25” passive radiator fill your space with incredibly rich audio
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity makes it simple to stream playlists from your phone or tablet
- BassUp technology adjusts and intensifies low frequencies to pump up your jams with deep, pounding bass
- Soundcore App lets you control lights and modes, and features a customizable EQ so you can fine-tune every song with precision
- LED lights move in time to the beat to create a high-energy party atmosphere
- PartyCast Technology lets you link together more than 100 PartyCast speakers (additional speakers sold separately) for multiroom sound
- The battery-powered operation provides 18 hours of playtime so you can keep the party going
- IPX7 waterproof technology keeps the speaker safe from rain, splashes, or accidental submersions
- The built-in USB port let you charge up your devices right from the speaker
What is in the Box?
- Soundcore PartyCast Speaker
- A/C Adapter
- Welcome Guide
Build and Design and Performance
Anker RaveParty Cast 80W features a light-driven show on its speakers. It measures 45.2 x 23.8 x 23.4 cm and weighs 4.77kg. The speaker delivers 80W of sound through its 5.25-inch woofer, 2-inch tweeter, and 5.25-inch passive radiator. Use the BASSUp Technology to adjust and intensify low frequencies in real time for a body-shaking experience.
The Soundcore App.
Up the stakes with electrifying party games, tailor the EQ and lights, and switch between Indoor and Outdoor sound modes.
Use the Soundcore App to up the stakes, as you choose from the 6 lighting modes. The lighting modes comprise of customizable colors. You can mix things up with the Light DJ for unique lighting and sound effects.
The RaveParty speaker is waterproof, with IPX7 Ratings. The water-tight casing creates an impenetrable seal to keep the music playing, even after being immersed in water. The speaker is all-weatherproof. It can get soaked in a sudden storm or showers, which get you partying or outdoors.
You can share DJ with a friend as you party and have fun. All you have to do is pair your phones and conveniently play music with either device pr control through the Soundcore App.
Anker RaveParty Cast 80W features a powerful 4,900mAh rechargeable lithium battery. With up to 4 hours of charging from 0-100% full charge, you are assured of 18 hours of playtime. If your phone can’t keep up as you party hard, plug it into the built-in USB port and charge while you play.
- What is the battery capacity of Anker RaveParty Cast 80W? 4,900mAh.
- How long does it take to charge Anker RaveParty Cast 80W? 6 hours with 6 hours with 15V/3A.
- What is the playtime of RaveParty Cast 80W battery? 18 hours.
- Is the Anker RaveParty Cast 80W waterproof? IPX7 waterproof technology keeps the speaker safe from rain, splashes, or accidental submersions. The speaker is dustproof, waterproof and weatherproof.
- What is the weight of Anker RaveParty Cast 80W? 77kgs.
- What are the measurements of the Anker RaveParty Cast 80W? 2 x 23.8 x 23.4 cm
- How many woofers and tweeters are on the Anker RaveParty Cast 80W? It delivers 80W of sound output, with 80W of power, with 5.25” woofer, 2” tweeter, and 5.25” passive radiator fills your space with incredibly rich audio.
- How does the BassUp Technology help on the Anker RaveParty Cast 80W? BassUp technology adjusts and intensifies low frequencies to pump up your jams with deep, pounding bass.
- How do I adjust lighting on my RaveParty Cast 80W? Soundcore App lets you control lights and modes, and features a customizable EQ so you can fine-tune every song with precision. LED lights move in time to the beat to create a high-energy party atmosphere.
- How do I link more than one speaker to my RaveParty Cast 80W? PartyCast Technology lets you link together more than 100 PartyCastspeakers (additional speakers sold separately) for multiroom sound.
- Can I charge my phone on the RaveParty Cast 80W? The built-in USB port let you charge up your devices right from the speaker.
Check out more speakers on this website