Sony HT-S20R 5.1 400W Soundbar
The Sony HT-S20R Soundbar price in Kenya is Ksh 32500. Bring life to everything you watch with the innovative Sony HT-S20R 5.1 Ch Soundbar. Get more of the sound with two wired side speakers, one subwoofer, and a 5.1 Ch Soundbar to immerse more in the surround sound. And while you’re busy cleaning your home, or just chilling with your friends, you can always listen to your favorite playlist. Did you know that Sony HT-S20R 5.1 Ch Soundbar comes with USB connectivity and Bluetooth feature? Connect your pen drive and tune in to your favorite songs. With the Bluetooth feature, tap to your favorite songs wirelessly. With 400-W power output, get the power of surround sound on your side. Sony HT-S20R 5.1 Ch Soundbar lets you have an immersive viewing experience. Be it your much-loved tv shows or movies, your cinematic experience gets a personal touch with the following modes – Auto, Standard, Cinema and Music, Night, and Voice modes. Buy the Sony HT-S20R Soundbar at PhonePlace.
Sony HT-S20R Soundbar specs
|Product Dimensions||8.6 x 76 x 5.2 cm; 13 Kilograms|
|Item model number||HT-S20R|
|Mounting Hardware||Remote Control 1 U, Audio Cable 1 U, AC Cord 1 U, Battries AAA 2 U , Instruction manual 1 U , setup guide 1 U, Warranty Card 1 U|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Audio Output Mode||Surround|
|Speaker Surround Sound Channel Configuration||5.1|
|Speaker Connectivity||Micro USB|
|Total Usb Ports||1|
|Connector Type||Wireless, Bluetooth, USB|
|Maximum Operating Distance||1 Feet|
|Supports Bluetooth Technology||Yes|
|Item Weight||13 kg|
- Main Unit Size- 760x52x86mm
- Sub-woofer size- 192x387x342mm
- Main body weight (body only)-2 kg
- Sub-woofer weight-6.9 kg
Get the absolute movie experience on your new Sony HT-S20R Soundbar. A sound bar, subwoofer, and rear speakers create authentic surround sound, while 400W power output and Dolby Digital technology help put you right at the heart of all your favorite movies.
5 speakers and a subwoofer work together to deliver high-quality sound. A total of 400 output audio power helps bring your entertainment to life, be it old-school jams or the latest blockbuster movie. The Dolby Digital Technology enables you to enjoy dramatic, high-quality surround sound from 5.1 separate audio channels with Dolby Digital.
The Sony HT-S20R Soundbar has a button for every sound. Choose the one that’s right for whatever you’re watching or listening to. Take your pick from Auto, Standard, Cinema, Music, Night, and Voice modes, and use the subwoofer volume control to fine-tune your viewing experience.
Enjoy your Music
It’s not all about movies and TV – you can easily play your favorite music through your sound bar too. Use the USB port to plug and play from a USB memory stick. Use Bluetooth technology to wirelessly stream music from your smartphone.
Easy and Fast Set-up
Sony HT-S20R Soundbar is almost ready to go straight out of the box. Simply plug it in, wire up your main bar speaker and rear speakers via color-coded connections, position your wired subwoofer and rear speakers, and enjoy 5.1 channels of real surround sound.
If HDMI ARC and the optical input aren’t an option, simply connect your TV using the analog input.
HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) lets you connect to compatible TVs with a single cable, reducing cable clutter.
TV not compatible with HDMI ARC? Enjoy high-quality sound for movies and more when you connect to the optical input.
- What is in the box of the Sony HT-S20R 5.1 Ch Soundbar?
- Remote Control
- Batteries for the remote commander
- Optical Cable
- AC Cord: Yes (UK Plug & EURO Plug)
- Quick Setup Guide
- Instruction Manual
- What is the subwoofer weight of the Sony HT-S20R 5.1 Ch Soundbar? 0kg
- What audio formats are supposed by the Sony HT-S20R 5.1 Ch Soundbar?
- Optical Input: Dolby Digital, Dolby Dual mono, LPCM 2ch
- Bluetooth receiver: SBC
- USB: WAV, MP3, WMA
- What sound modes are supported by the HT-S20R? Auto Sound, Cinema, Music, Standard.
- Is the HT-S20R mountable on the wall?
- What is the power output of the Sony HT-S20R 5.1 Ch Soundbar? 400 Watts.
- What is the power consumption on the Sony HT-S20R 5.1 Ch Soundbar?
- Does the Sony HT-S20R 5.1 Ch Soundbar support Dolby Digital Technology? Enjoy dramatic, high-quality surround sound from 5.1 separate audio channels with Dolby Digital.
- How does the 5.1ch on the Sony HT-S20R 5.1 Ch Soundbar work upon set-up? Give movies the soundtrack they deserve with 5.1 channels of real surround sound. Rear speakers and an external subwoofer work with a 3-ch sound bar to deliver dynamic, cinematic sound.
- Is the Sony HT-S20R 5.1 Ch Soundbar easy to set up upon purchase? The HT-S20R is almost ready to go straight out of the box. Simply plug it in, wire up your main bar speaker and rear speakers via color-coded connections, position your wired subwoofer and rear speakers, and enjoy 5.1 channels of real surround sound. HDMI ARC lets you connect to compatible TVs with a single cable, reducing cable clutter. TV not compatible with HDMI ARC? Enjoy high-quality sound for movies and more when you connect to the optical input. If HDMI ARC and the optical input aren’t an option, simply connect your TV using the analog input.
Buy the latest Soundbar at PhonePlace.