Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro
Out of stock
Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro features and specifications in Kenya
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- Battery: 4050 mAh
- Main camera: 50MP + 8MP
- Front camera: 13 MP
- Display: 6.6 inches
- Processor: Snapdragon 778G 5G
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, Up to 5G Connectivity
- Colors: Black
- OS: Android 12, One UI 4.1
Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro in Kenya
The Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro price in Kenya is 70,500 shillings. The Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro also known as the Samsung Galaxy Xcover Pro 2 runs on the Octa-core, Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm)processor. The phone has 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage which is expandable using MicroSDXC. The Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro runs on Android 12 and has a 4,050 mAh battery. It also has a dual rear camera setup with a 50MP primary camera and an 8MP ultrawide at the rear. A 13MP (wide) front-facing camera will enable you to capture selfies and make video chats. Buy it in Kenya today at Phoneplace Kenya. The device is available in the color Black.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro Price, Key Features, and Specifications
|Model||Galaxy Xcover6 Pro Also known as Galaxy Xcover Pro 2|
|Announced||2022, June 29|
|Released||Available. Released 2022, July 13|
|Operating System||Android 12, One UI 4.1|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm)|
|CPU Speed||Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.2 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Card Slot||Dedicated MicroSDXC|
|Rear Camera||50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm|
|Front Camera||13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm|
|Network||GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G|
|Sim Card||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Weight||235 g (8.29 oz)|
|Dimensions||168.8 x 79.9 x 9.9 mm (6.65 x 3.15 x 0.39 in)|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)|
|Display Type||PLS LCD, 120Hz|
|Display Size||6.6 inches, 104.9 cm2 (~77.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|3.5mm jack||Yes. On the device.|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|Wi-Fi & WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/mc/6e, tri-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.2, charging connector pins|
|Features||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 35 mins)
Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.5 m
|Sensor||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|Battery||Li-Po 4,050 mAh, non-removable|
|Fast Charging||Fast charging 15W|
Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro
Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm) processor powers the Galaxy Galaxy Xcover6 Pro 5G with Adreno 642LGPU. The phone has 6GB and 128GB of internal storage which is expandable using MicroSDXC. The xcover6 Pro runs on Android 12 and a 4,050mAh battery powers its operations. It also has a dual rear camera setup with a 50MP+8MP setup. A front-facing camera will enable you to capture selfies and also do video communications. The device is available in Black Colour.
Design, Body, and Display
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 6 Pro is made of a glass front and plastic back and body frame. It weighs 235g and measures 168.8 x 79.9 x 9.9 mm. the device is generally flat, with curved edges. The 6.6 PLS LCD (Display) has a refresh rate of 120Hz. The display’s resolution is 1080 x 2408 pixels (~400 PPI density). The screen has a characteristic water drop notch centered at the upper end for convenient snapping up awesome selfies.
Performance and Battery
Samsung Galaxy Xcove6 Pro is a mid-tier handset. It currently runs on Android 12, One UI core 4.1 OS. It gets powered by a Mediatek MT6769V/CU Helio G80 (12 nm) chipset, Octa-core Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm) CPU, and Adreno 642L GPU. Cushioning the processor is a 128GB 6GB RAM internal memory. The storage space is expandable using the MicroSD slot. These are great features of the Xcover6 Pro, suiting it for high performance; be it streaming videos, daily use, switching between applications, browsing the internet, and playing games. The 4.050mAh battery with the 25W fast charger enables the device to run operations on the device without inconveniences caused by low power.
The selfie camera comprises a single 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide) camera, which can capture [email protected] videos. For 13MP, you can actually capture high-quality selfie snaps and get along quite well in video chatting. At the back, Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro packs a dual Camera set-up comprising of 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF lens, backed with an 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultra-wide) sensor. The dual camera set-up enables the quality capture of images and high-quality videos through AI. It can capture HDR photos and record full 1080p videos at 30fps.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro features various sensors. Installed on the device is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, which also serves as a power button. It also features a Virtual Proximity Sensor, Gyro, Accelerometer, and Compass. The GPS (with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS) enables easy navigation for travelers and motorists who use applications for directions and need GPS bearings.
FAQs about the Xcover 6 Pro
- Is Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro water resistant? Yes. It is dust and water resistant
- Does Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro support 5G Network connectivity? Yes
- What is the internal memory on the Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro? 6GB 128GB internal memory
- What is the capacity of the Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro battery, and how long does it last? 4,050mAh.
- Does the Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro support fast charging? Yes. It supports fast charging with a 25W charger.
- What are the screen size and resolution of the Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro? 6-inch PLS LCD display with 1080 x 2408 pixels (~400 PPI density).
- What Operating System does the Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro have? Android 12, One UI 4.1
- Does the Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro have a fingerprint sensor? Yes. It is mounted on the side.
- Can someone transfer data using a USB on the Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro? It supports USB on the Go (USB OTG).
- Can I hotspot use the Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro in Kenya? Yes.
- Does Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro support 5G Network connectivity? Yes.
- What are the Main Camera details of the Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro? A dual camera set-up comprising of 50MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide), camera.
- What protects the Samsung Galaxy Xcover6 Pro glass display? Corning Gorilla Glass Victus+
Check out more Samsung phones in Kenya
|Network & Connectivity|
|SIM Card Slots|