Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 2022
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is a 10.4-inch tablet. The tablet has 3 colour variants: Chiffon Pink, Angora Blue, and Oxford Gray. Weighing 467g, the tablet, which features a stylus and a 7,040 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery, is created for optimal productivity. An 8GB RAM and 64 or 128GB option is sufficient to store content and downloaded applications to enable the user to optimize their work output and entertainment. Additional memory is supported via a dedicated slot for MicroSDXC. Running on an Octa-core CPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G (8nm) chipset and Adreno 618 GPU, Tab 6 Lite is well equipped for multitasking, carrying out challenging tasks and playing low to middle-level video games.
Price, Features and Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite.
|Model||Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (2022)|
|Announced||14th May, 2022|
|Released||23rd May, 2022|
|Operating System||Android 12|
|Chipset||Snapdragon 720G (8nm)|
|CPU Speed||Octa-core (Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver)|
|Card Slot||Yes. MicroSDXC|
|Network||GSM / HSPA / LTE
Up to 4G band with HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Speed
|Dimensions||244.5 x 154.3 x 7 mm|
|Screen Resolution||1200 x 2000 pixels (~224 ppi density)|
|Display Type||TFT LCD|
|Display Size||10.4 inches (~81.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|3.5mm jack||Yes. On the device.|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes. Equipped with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS|
|Wi-Fi & WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, proximity, gyro|
|Battery||Li-Po 7,040 mAh, non-removable|
|Fast Charging||Fast charging 15W|
|Colour Variants||Chiffon Pink, Angora Blue, Oxford Gray|
Design, Build and Display
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite body frame is made from aluminum and the back. The front is made of glass. The tablet is made of a refreshing design for note-taking and creating. The immense battery is well suited for optimized viewing and enhanced performance. It measures 244.5 x 154.3 x 7 mm and weighs 467g, with a slim and lightweight body. The 10.40 inches TFT LCD has a refresh rate of 60GHz, and a screen resolution of 1200 x 2000 pixels (~ 224 ppi densities). For a mid-range tablet, these display specifications merit its ability to deliver when it matters. The stylus is held in place by a magnetic holder, hence easily retractable.
Performance and Battery
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite was created with productivity, creativity and optimal performance. Using the Dex, you can turn the tablet into full PC-like productivity. By simply tapping the DeX button on the Quick panel, you can access the features that let you use your tablet just like a PC. Open several windows, drag and drop a photo into an email, and right-click for more functions.
The tablet allows the user to team up their phones with the device. You can work seamlessly across devices, such as copy text or an image from your smartphone to the tablet and vice versa. You can even write a note to yourself using Samsung Notesor Samsung Internet from your tablet and open those applications later on your phone to resume from where you left.
Packing an Octa-core (Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver) CPU, Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm) Chipset and Adreno 618 GPU, Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite will delivery when it comes to multi-tasking, quick processing of information, streaming videos online or playing video games. The processing unit and the GPU are more than capable of delivering a satisfying and uncompromised user experience.
The tablet’s specifications make it a great device for optimal user experience when playing video games. Already installed on the device are default video games that require low and medium settings. Games with high settings will best be played on more advanced devices, like the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8 or smartphone devices dedicated to games such as the Xiaomi POCO F4 GT.
4GB RAM is a bit on the lower side but considering this is a mid-range tablet, 4GB RAM combined with 64/128GB internal memory will get the job done and keep the device running optimally. If you want additional space, you can purchase a MicroSD and add it to the dedicated slot created to serve that purpose.
A massive 7,080mAh non-removable battery is sufficient to meet the demands of the large and bright screen, which consumes considerable power when in use. The tablet comes packed with a 15W wired fast charger to reduce any inconveniences due to low power. It charges 1-100% of the battery in about 120 minutes.
Stylus: The S-Pen is perfectly created to match the Galaxy tablet. The gadget provides a natural firm grip, low latency and impressive pressure sensitivity for creativity in creating everything from drawing to editing documents. You can take notes during a meeting session or in a lecture hall by quickly jotting and changing colours later. You can quickly sort through memos when you save with searchable tags. You can even write directly onto PDFs to cut the study clutter. When it’s finally crunch time, you’ll be organized and ready.
The S-Pen Galaxy Tab S6 Lite makes it easy to learn independently at home. As you watch lectures, use S Pen to jot down ideas quickly and organize your thoughts on Samsung Notes seamlessly — simply by adjusting window transparency. So you can stay on top of your studies even from your room.
Using the PENUP App will enable you to spend time at home or office sketching, colouring and sharing your drawings. The App brings you closer with friends by letting you inspire and be inspired so that you can have fun together even when you are apart.
Use the S Pen, perfectly matched to Galaxy tablets, to jot down notes, write directly on PDFs, highlight text, search tags, and more (this will depend on the document type and PDF.) You can change the colour of notes after and easily sort through menus using searchable tags.
Carry the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite with the confidence and class it deserves. A stylish customized case brings all the convenience you need when owning and using the device. The Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Book Cover folds around and clings magnetically, so you can easily gear up as you’re headed out the door. A compartment for the S Pen ensures it doesn’t get left behind or misplaced.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite features a simple camera set-up. At the front, it packs a single, 5 MP, (wide), 1/5.0”, 1.12µm camera to capture selfies and enable video chatting. It is able to capture [email protected] videos. The main camera at the back comprises of a single, 8 MP, (wide), ¼.0”, 1.12µm camera with 1080p videos at 30fps.
Connectivity and Sensors
The tablet uses GSM / HSPA / LTE. It supports up to 4G Bands of network connectivity, depending on the strength of the network service provider. The speed specifications of the tablet are HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A.
It features GPS for easy navigation for travellers. The Accelerometer enables changing the viewing mode between Landscape and Portrait. The tablet features a Proximity Sensor and Gyroscope Sensor, which help determine the angular velocity of the device.
- Huawei MatePad T10
- Huawei MatePad T10s
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7
- Realme Pad Mini
- Realme Pad
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A8
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
- Is the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 2022 available in Kenya? Yes.
- What is the price of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 2022? It is available for Kes 41,500
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 2022 waterproof? No.
- How long does the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 2022 last? 13 hours.
- Does the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 2022 have a SIM Card slot? It supports Nano-SIM, along with Stylus support.
- Does the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 2022 support wireless charging? It supports wireless charging standards such as Qi. For you to charge the device, all you have to do is put it down on a compatible charging pad.
- Is Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 2022 5G enabled? No. It supports network connectivity up to 4G Band.
- Does Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 2022 support fast charge? It comes with a 15W wired fast charger in the packaged box when purchased. The wired fast charger will charge the battery from 1-100% in 90 minutes. The wireless charger fully charges the tablet’s battery in 120 minutes.
- What are the rear and front camera capacity on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite? 8MP rear camera and 5MP front camera.
- Does the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 2022 have a fingerprint sensor? No.
- What is the display resolution of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite? 1200 x 2000 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~224 ppi density)
- Does the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite have a Gorilla Glass protector? The Galaxy Tab S6 Lite sports a 10.4-inch LCD screen with a 2000 x 1200 pixels resolution. The tablet features a Gorilla Glass panel at the front.
- Does the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite have a stylus pen? Yes.
- What are the dimensions of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 6 Lite? 244.5 x 154.3 x 7 mm
- What is the weight of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 6 Lite? 467g.
- Is the Operating System of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 6 Lite upgradable? The tablet uses Android 10, upgradable to Android 12, and One UI 4.0.
- What is the display refresh Rate on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 6 Lite (2022)? 60Hz.
- What is the storage space on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 6 Lite? 4GB RAM and 64/128GB internal memory.
- What is the chipset and CPU on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 6 Lite? An Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) Central Processing Unit (CPU) and Exynos 9611 (10nm) chipset.
- Is the Samsung Galaxy Tab 6 Lite good for playing games? The large 10.4-inch screen with 2000 x 1200 pixel resolution is great for optimized image and video content. Installed games, such as Call of Duty, are set to medium graphics by default. In those settings, the games run smoothly. When pushed to high graphics settings, games on the device are still playable, but a drop in the frame rate is noticeable.
To buy the latest Samsung Smartphones in Kenya click here.