Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Price in Kenya
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 price in Kenya is around 72,000 shillings. It was released in August of 2019. Here are some of the features of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 in Kenya.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 features
- GSM, CDMA, HSPA, EVDO and LTE network technology
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
Stylus (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro)
- Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame
- Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 6.3 inches, 98.6 cm2 (~90.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass HDR10+
- Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Chipset (2): Exynos 9825 (7 nm) – EMEA/LATAM
Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) – USA/China
- CPU (2): Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) – EMEA/LATAM
Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485) – USA/China
- GPU (2): Mali-G76 MP12 – EMEA/LATAM
Adreno 640 – USA/China
- 256GB 8GB RAM
- Primary camera: 12MP + 12MP + 16MP
- [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+, dual-video rec., stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Selfie camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- [email protected], [email protected]
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Dolby Atmos/AKG sound
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- FM radio (USA & Canada only)
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Sensors: Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
Bixby natural language commands and dictation
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 25W
- USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 12W
- Powers bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W
- Colors: Aura Glow, Aura White, Aura Black, Aura Pink (exclusive for Note 10) and Aura Red
Phone Place Kenya descriptive review of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 with the goal of helping you make an informed decision before placing an order. Right above is the list of the main features of Samsung Galaxy Note 10. On this very website you will find the reviews of many more smartphones, including Note 10’s bigger brother the Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Make sure you look around.
Design and build
Writing about the design of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is quite a task. I might be fully describing its glass build on the front and back, with an aluminum frame. I must of course tell you about the selfie camera that attentively stands out on the display. It is a hole punch camera placed symmetrically just below the barely thick top bezel. It is in order to inform you that sound quality is booming on Galaxy Note 10. And I beg to rest my comments there.
What is a Note without an S-Pen? I wish I had a smart reply for this one. Anyway, the S-Pen has been very much improved and included here. This time it comes with new features like air wave motions that allows you to control your smartphone as you have customized. Of course, customization options are limited, though not few.
Let us also talk about that reflective glass back panel. Not only is it reflective but it dazzles different colors (with color options named above) at different angles. It is a feature that sparked debate even before Galaxy Note 10 was released but personally, I think it just adds to the beauty here.
Rejoice and be happy since there is wireless charging on board with Galaxy Note 10. Thanks to the fingerprint magnet back panel. Also, its reverse charging feature can be utilized when need be to charge another smartphone which supports wireless charging, like a Galaxy S10 for example among many others available on Phone Place Kenya. Also rejoice because it is a water and dust resistant smartphone this.
The fingerprint scanner of Galaxy Note 10 is under the display.
There is Corning Gorilla Glass protection on the 6.3 inches HDR10+ display panel of Samsung Galaxy Note 10. It is a dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a 98.6 cm2 (~90.9% screen-to-body ratio) surface area. What a large estate this is. Keep in mind its sharp 1080 x 2280 pixels resolution which has ~401 ppi density ensuring it. Always-on display feature is definitely on board here.
I like to talk about camera performance of a great camera phone. Speaking of video, you get [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+, dual-video rec., stereo sound. This with the main camera on the back. The front facing camera also shoots high quality videos at [email protected], [email protected] with its 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF hole punch selfie camera.
The lenses on the back constitute a 12MP + 12MP + 16MP; wide, telephoto and ultrawide camera lenses respectively. Optical Image Stabilization is ensured by the wide lens, whereas the telephoto lens handles effectively 2X zoom and Dual OIS. Well, the ultrawide camera is just what it is. I think on a scale of 1-10, camera performance on Galaxy Note 10 is a splendid eighty percent.
I envy the users of Galaxy Note 10 who will be enjoying the latest software update Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung’s fresh One UI. Other performance features are made up of these:
- Chipset (2): Exynos 9825 (7 nm) – EMEA/LATAM or Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) – USA/China
- CPU (2): Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) – EMEA/LATAM or Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485) – USA/China
- GPU (2): Mali-G76 MP12 – EMEA/LATAM or Adreno 640 – USA/China
I think I briefly mentioned some battery features already. Fast battery charging 25W, USB Power Delivery 3.0, Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 12W and Powers bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W. Its non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery should see you through a whole day of mixed usage.
Pros and cons
- Cons: No SD card support
- Pros: Everything else
Get the latest Samsung Smartphones in Kenya Here