Samsung Galaxy M13 5G in Kenya
The Samsung Galaxy M13 5G price in Kenya is around Ksh 20,800. It features a 6.5-inch water-drop display with a 720 x 1600 pixels resolution. It weighs 195g and by size is 164.5 x 76.5 x 8.8 mm. The M13 5G runs on the latest Android platform, Android 12, and One UI Core 4. It is powered by a powerful Octa-Core, MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 (7 nm) processor. The 5MP selfie camera is slight for the handset. However, an impressive 50MP+2MP dual camera set-up at the back of the device compensates for it. A 64GB 4GB RAM / 128GB 6GB RAM space specifications wrap up an excellent, high-performance smartphone available if you are budget constrained but still seek associated with the best Samsung can offer. Samsung Galaxy M13 5G is available at Phoneplace Kenya in Midnight Blue, Aqua Green, and Stardust Brown color variants.
Samsung Galaxy M13 5G Price, Product Features, and Specifications
|Model Type||Galaxy M13 5G|
|Price In Kenya||Kes 20,300 to Kes 22,400|
|Display Size||6.5 inches|
|Display Type||PLS LCD|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels (~270 ppi density)|
|Operating System||Android 12, One UI Core 4|
|Measurement||164.5 x 76.5 x 8.8 mm|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×2.0 GHz CortexA55)|
|Chipset||Exynos 850 (8nm)|
|SIM Card||Dual SIM (Nano Dual SIM stand-by)|
|Main Camera||50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP, f/2.0, (wide)|
|Connectivity||GSM/ HSPA/ LTE / 5G|
|RAM||4GB / 6GB|
|Internal Memory||64 / 128GB|
|MicroSD Card Slot||Yes, a dedicated slot|
|Colour Variants||Midnight Blue, Aqua Green, and Stardust Brown|
|Battery||5,000 mAh with a 15W fast charger|
Design and Build
The Samsung Galaxy M13 5G takes up a minimalist design and build. Its soft round edges and thin frame characteristically define the smartphone, whose thickness is 8.8mm. The device comes in unique colors of Deep Green, Orange Copper, and Light Blue. While a large 6.5-inch water-drop display dominates the front, the back has a slight protrusion to accommodate the main camera set-up. Samsung Galaxy smartphones always achieve a luxury status, and the M13 5G is quite luxurious for its budget price.
A dominant 6.5-inch PLS LCD with a refresh rate of 90Hz will catch your eye the first time you get hold of the Samsung Galaxy M13 5G device. The PLS LCD with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution (~270 PPI densities) is not of the brightest displays available on the market. However, it will give you a rich experience as you consume your content, work, and socialize. A 90Hz refresh rate ensures peak performance with no lagging and stuttering as it takes the device through its paces. Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection makes the screen tamper-proof.
The Samsung Galaxy M13 5G supports up to 5G Network Connectivity. It means faster data download, upload speeds, and connection when communicating on the network.
The device has a high-performing Samsung Galaxy M13 5G dual camera system. The main camera system at the device’s rear comprises a 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF camera, supported by a 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) sensor. The width and depth cameras enable high-quality capture and images and videos, balancing light, brightness, ambiance, and softness while eliminating noise for more clarity. At the front, the Samsung Galaxy M13 5G parks a 5 MP, f/2.0, (wide) camera that captures 1080p videos up to 30fps.
Space: The device comes with either 4GB / 6GB RAM, which is significant for the smooth running of the numerous pre-installed applications, along with other basic downloads. The internal memory of 64 / 128GB complements the fairly large RAM, and additional external addition of memory (optional, up to 1 TB).
Processing Power: A powerful Octa-Core 2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) processor keeps the device going without lagging or stuttering, whether the user is multi-tasking, live streaming a video, or playing their favorite mobile video. Running on the latest Android platform, Android 12, the Samsung Galaxy integrated its One User Interface (UI) to enable users to customize and optimize their experience with the device. MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 (7 nm) and Mali-G57 MC2 GPU validate the Samsung Galaxy M13 5G as a powerful smartphone.
A 5,000 mAh non-removable battery powers the Samsung Galaxy M13 5G. The battery adequately meets the demands of the handset. A fast charger of 15W enables fast charging of the battery, hence the assurance of quick charging on the go.
- Is the Samsung Galaxy M13 5G available in Kenya? Yes.
- What is the retail price of the Samsung Galaxy M13 in Kenya? Kes 20,300 at Phoneplace Kenya.
- What is the battery capacity of the Samsung Galaxy M13 5G? 5,000mAh
- What color variants are available for Samsung Galaxy M13 5G? Midnight Blue, Aqua Green, Stardust Brown.
- What materials got used in making the Samsung Galaxy M13 5G made? The front is made of glass, the back is plastic, and the body frame is plastic.
- What type of display is on the Samsung Galaxy M13 5G? 6.5-inches super PLS LCD Display, with a refresh rate of 90Hz.
- What is the size of the Galaxy M13 5G? 164.5 x 76.5 x 8.8 mm, with a 6.5-inches display.
- What is the CPU on the Samsung Galaxy M13? Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) chipset.
- Does the Samsung Galaxy M13 have a fingerprint sensor? Yes. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, which also serves as the power button.
- What Android platform is the Samsung Galaxy M13 4G running on? Android 12, One UI core 4.
- What is the primary camera set up on the Samsung Galaxy M13 5G? It features a dual camera set-up, consisting of 50MP+2MP. The rear camera module can capture HDR pictures and record full 1080p videos at 30fps.
- What type of USB port is on the Samsung Galaxy M13 5G? USB Type-C 2.0, which supports USB On-The-Go (OTG).
- What is the space on the Samsung Galaxy M13 5G? 64GB 4GB RAM / 128GB 6GB RAM. The device supports additional memory space with a dedicated MicroSD.
Check out more Samsung phones in Kenya