Samsung Galaxy M13 in Kenya
Samsung never disappoints with its handsets, having recently improved on the battery and performance of the budget and mid-range mobile devices, Galaxy M13 4G. Released to the market on May 27 2022, the Samsung Galaxy M13 price in Kenya from Kes 20,500. It features a 6.6-inch water-drop display with a 1080 x 2408 pixels resolution. It weighs 192g and by size is 165.4 x 76.9 x 8.4 mm. The M13 runs on the latest Android platform, Android 12 on top off One UI Core 4.1. It is powered by a powerful Octa-Core, Exynos 850 (8nm) processor. You will love the 8MP selfie camera and an impressive 50MP+5MP+2MP camera set-up at the back of the device. A 64GB 4GB RAM / 128GB 4GB RAM space specifications wrap up an awesome, high-performance device available if you are budget constrained but still seek associated with the best Samsung can offer. Samsung Galaxy M14 4G is available at Phoneplace in Deep Green, Orange Copper, and Light Blue color variants.
Samsung Galaxy M13 Price, Features, and Specifications
|Model Type||Galaxy M13 4G|
|Price In Kenya||Kes 20,500|
|Display Size||6.6 inches|
|Display Type||PLS LCD|
|Resolution||1080 x 2408 pixels (~400 ppi density)|
|Operating System||Android 12, One UI Core 4.1|
|Measurement||165.4 x 76.9 x 8.4 mm|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Chipset||Exynos 850 (8nm)|
|SIM Card||Dual SIM (Nano Dual SIM stand-by)|
|Main Camera||50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF, 5 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)|
|Secondary Camera||8 MP, f/2.2, (wide)|
|Connectivity||GSM/ HSPA/ LTE|
|MicroSD Card Slot||Yes, a dedicated slot|
|Colors||Deep Green, Orange Copper, Light Blue|
|Battery||5,000 mAh with 15W fast charger|
Design and Build
The Samsung Galaxy M13 takes up a minimalist design and build. Its soft round edges and thin frame characteristically define the smartphone, whose thickness is 8.8mm. The device comes in unique colors of Deep Green, Orange Copper, and Light Blue. While a large 6.6-inch water-drop display dominates the front, the back has a slightly protruding frame that houses the main camera set-up. Samsung Galaxy smartphones always achieve a luxury status, and the M14 is quite luxurious for the price, especially when you consider the hidden details in the minimalistic look.
A dominant 6.6-inch PLS LCD with a refresh rate of 60Hz will catch your eye the first time you get hold of the Samsung Galaxy M13. The PLS LCD with 1080 x 2408 pixels resolution (~ 400 ppi densities) will give you a rich experience as you consume your content, work, and socialize. A 60Hz refresh rate ensures peak performance with no lagging and stuttering as it takes the device through its paces. Corning Gorilla Glass Glass protection makes the screen tamper-proof.
The Samsung Galaxy M13 supports up to 4G Network Connectivity. It means faster data download, upload speeds, and connection when communicating on the network.
The device has a high-performing Samsung Galaxy M13 4G triple camera system. The main camera system at the rear of the device comprises a 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF camera, supported by 5 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide) lens and 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) lens.. The width, depth, and macro lens camera enable high-quality capture and images and videos, balancing light, brightness, ambiance, and softness while eliminating noise for more clarity. At the front, the Samsung Galaxy M13 parks a 8 MP, f/2.2, (wide) camera that captures 1080p videos up to 30fps.
Space: The device comes with 4GB RAM, which is significant for the smooth running of the numerous pre-installed applications, along with other basic downloads. The internal memory of 64 / 256GB complements the fairly large RAM, and additional external addition of memory (optional, up to 1 TB) .
Processing Power: A powerful Octa-Core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) Processor keeps the device going without lagging or stuttering, whether the user is multi-tasking, live streaming a video, or playing their favorite mobile video. Running on the latest Android platform, Android 12, the Samsung Galaxy integrated its One User Interface (UI) to enable users to customize and optimize their experience with the device. Exynos 850 (8nm) and Mali-G52 GPU validate that the Samsung Galaxy M53 is a powerful, high-performance smartphone. With processor speeds of 2GHz, the M13 is up to the task of whatever challenges you throw at it.
A 5,000 mAh non-removable battery powers the Samsung Galaxy M13. The battery adequately meets the demands of the highly demanding device, whose bright screen resolution could quickly otherwise drain a battery of lesser power and inconvenience the user. A fast charger of 25W enables fast charging of the battery, hence the assurance of charging on the go.
Other Unique Features of the Samsung Galaxy M13 4G
- The Kids Mode protects children from harmful and indecent content exposure
- The Knox security system protects the users’ data from malicious hardware and software threats and attacks
- A side-mounted Fingerprint sensor that helps control unauthorized access to the device
- The face-unlock security feature, which only unlocks through Face Recognition
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass.
- Is the Samsung Galaxy M13 4Gavailable in Kenya? Yes.
- What is the retail price of the Samsung Galaxy M13 in Kenya? from Kes 20,500 at Phoneplace Kenya.
- What is the battery capacity of the Samsung Galaxy M13? 5,000mAh
- What color variants are available for Samsung Galaxy M13? Deep Green, Orange Copper, and Light Blue
- What materials got used in making the Samsung Galaxy M13 4G made? The front is made of glass, the back is plastic, and the body frame is plastic.
- What type of display is on the Samsung Galaxy M13? 6.6-inches super FPS LCD Display, with a refresh rate of 60Hz.
- What is the size of the Galaxy M13? 165.4 x 76.9 x 8.4 mm, with a 6.6-inches display.
- What is the CPU on the Samsung Galaxy M13? Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU with Exynos 850 (8nm) chipset.
- Does the Samsung Galaxy M13 have a fingerprint sensor? Yes. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, which also serves as the power button.
- What Android platform is the Samsung Galaxy M13 4G running on? Android 12, One UI core 4.1.
- What is the primary camera set up on the Samsung Galaxy M13 4G? It features a triple camera set-up, consisting of 50MP+5MP+2MP. The rear camera module can capture HDR pictures and record full 1080p videos at 30fps.
- What type of USB port is on the Samsung Galaxy M13? USB Type-C 2.0, which supports USB On-The-Go (OTG).
- What is the space on the Samsung Galaxy M13? 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, and 4GB RAM 128 GB Internal Memory Space. The device supports additional memory space with a dedicated MicroSD.
Check out more Samsung phones in Kenya