Redmi Note 11S 5G
Out of stock
Redmi Note 11S 5G Specifications and features in Kenya
- Network: 5G-enabled
- Weight: 195g
- Display: 6.6 inches IPS LCD
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 13
- RAM: 4GB, 6GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Main Camera: 50MP+8MP+2MP
- Front Camera: 13MP
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 810 (6 nm)
- Battery: 5000 mAh with Fast charging 33W
Redmi Note 11S 5G in Kenya
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S 5G is a mid-range device retailing currently in Kenya for Kes 27,000. The device was announced on 29th March 2022 and made available on the market later in April into the market. The 5G-enabled handset measures 163.6 x 75.8 x 8.8 mm and weighs 195g. The 6.6-inch IPS LCD has a refresh rate of 90Hz and impresses with a 1080 x 2400 pixels (~399 PPI density) resolution. Running on Android 11, MIUI 13 OS, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S 5G has 128GB 64GB 4GB RAM / 128GB 4GB RAM / 128GB 6GB RAM with UFS 2.2 storage capacities for you can choose from. The device has a MicroSDXC option for additional memory (uses a shared SIM slot).
The handset is equipped with a fast and efficient Octa-core, MediaTek MT6833P Dimensity 810 (6 nm)) processor. You will love the experience of using the superior 13 MP, f/2.4, (wide) front camera for selfies and video chats. At the rear, the Redmi Note 11SE packs an impressive triple camera set-up, comprising of a 50 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF primary camera complemented with an 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide)+ 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) lenses.
A side-mounted fingerprint sensor and face recognition capabilities on the device enable you to secure your handset from unauthorized access. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S 5G is powered by a 5,000mAh non-removable battery, which can be fast charged by a wired 33W adapter. Pick from the unique variety of colors available: Midnight Black, Twilight Blue, and Star Blue at Phoneplace Kenya.
Redmi Note 11S 5G Price, Features, and Technical Specifications
|Model||Redmi Note 11SE|
|Announced||March 29th 2022|
|Released||April 23rd 2022|
|Operating System||Android 11, MIUI 13|
|Chipset||MediaTek MT6833P Dimensity 810 (6 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Storage and RAM||64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM|
|Card Slot||MicroSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Rear Camera||50 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF+ 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide)+ 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro).|
|Front Camera||13 MP, f/2.4, (wide) with 1080p @30fps video capture capabilities|
|Network||Up to 5G band with HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G speed|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Dimensions||163.6 x 75.8 x 8.8 mm|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels (~399 ppi density)|
|Display Type||IPS LCD, with 90Hz refresh rate|
|Display Size||6.6 inches (~84.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|3.5mm jack||Yes. On the device.|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Equipped with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|Wi-Fi and WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Sensor||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass, color spectrum|
|Battery||Li-Po 5,000 mAh, non-removable|
|Fast Charging||Fast charging 33W|
|Colour Variants||Midnight Black, Twilight Blue, and Star Blue|
Design, General Build, and Display
The Redmi Note 11S 5G is a big handset, measuring 163.6 x 75.8 x 8.8 mm and weighing 195g. Its feather lightweight could be attributed to the plastic body frame, glass front, and plastic rear cover. The bright display features 450 nits on the IPS LCD screen, with an awesome resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels (~405 PPI densities) on the 6.6-inch display. 90Hz refresh rate keeps the device at peak performance as you browse, multi-task, and enjoy playing your favorite video games Performance and Battery
The operating system is up to speed with the latest applications and has a smooth, user-friendly interface. You are guaranteed no lags, and stuttering, given the handset is fully equipped with a powerful Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU, MediaTek MT6833P Dimensity 810 (6 nm) Chipset and in addition, a Mali-G57 MC2 GPU that handles light setting games quite well.
A Li-Po 5,000 mAh, non-removable battery powers the phone. You are assured of a day or even two of use on average, with the massive battery powering the handset’s operations in the background. In case you run out of power or need to quickly charge the device and dash to work or continue with your activities, make use of the Fast charging 33W wired unit. It charges 0-100% in 59 minutes or so.
Network and Connectivity
The device supports up to 5G network connectivity. It uses GSM/HSPA/LTE/5G Network Technology and is considerably fast, going by its HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), and 5G technical speed specifications. The phone comes installed with A-GPS, GLONASS, and GALILEO. It also features a, FM Radio 3.5mm jack port, an Infrared port, supports NFC, Bluetooth for pairing with other devices through the same, WLAN (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot), USB Type-C OTS connectivity and transfer of data, and Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, and Virtual proximity sensors.
Alternative Smartphones to Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S
- Samsung Galaxy A32
- Nokia G21
- Infinix Note 12 Pro 5G
- Oppo Reno 7 5G
- Infinix Zero 5G
- Realme C35
- What is the screen resolution on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S 5G? 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~399 ppi density)
- What is the peak brightness on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S 5G? 450 nits peak brightness.
- What is the refresh rate on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S 5G? 90Hz.
- Is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S 5G good for games? Yes.
- What materials is the body of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S? Glass front (with Corning Gorilla Glass 3), a plastic body frame, and plastic back?
- What are the color variants of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S? Midnight Black, Twilight Blue, and Star Blue.
- What type of display is on Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S 5G? IPS LCD
- Is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S 5G good for heavy gaming? No. It handles low setting to mid-setting games pretty well. For heavy games that require advanced settings, use handsets with more advanced specifications.
- Does the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S 5G support UFS? Yes.
- What is the battery capacity on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S 5G? 5,000mAh.
- What type of charging port is on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S 5G? USB Type-C port.
- Is there any protection on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S 5G display? It has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection making the screen tamper-proof.
- Does the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S 5G support fast charging? Yes. It comes with a 33W wired fast charger.
- Is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S 5G water resistant? Yes.
Check out the latest Xiaomi phones in Kenya
|Network & Connectivity||
2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, USB Type-C
|SIM Card Slots|
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Redmi Note 11S 5G”