Out of stock
Redmi 10C Specifications and features in Kenya
- RAM: 4GB, 6GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB, 128GB
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Main camera: 50 MP + 0.08 MP
- Front camera: 5MP
- Display: 6.71 inch
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G85
- Connectivity: Dual sim, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi
- Colors: Black, Blue, Mint, Violet
- OS: Android 13, MIUI 13
Xiaomi Redmi 12C’s price in Kenya is Kes 15,900. The Redmi 12C features a 6.71-inch IPS LCD and an Octa-core, Mediatek MT6769Z Helio G85 (12nm) processor with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. It also comes with a dual 50MP + 0.08 MP rear camera and a 5 MP, f/2.0 front camera for selfies. The Redmi 12C runs on Android 13 OS and all this is powered by a 5,000 mAh battery. The phone is available in a variant of Black, Blue, Mint, and Violet colors. You can buy it in Kenya today at Phoneplace at the best retail price.
Redmi 12C Price, Features, and Technical Specifications
|Release date||January 2023|
|Dimensions||168.8 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm|
|Display||Resolution: 720 x 1650 pixels (~268 ppi density)
Type: IPS LCD, 500 nits
Brightness: 500nits (typ)
Size: 6.71 inches
|Camera||Main Camera: 50 MP, (wide), PDAF + 0.08 MP (depth) lens
Front Camera: 5 MP
|Processing Unit||Android 13 OS
Mediatek MT6769Z Helio G85 (12nm) Chipset
Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU
Mali-G52 MC2 GPU.
|Memory||Inbuilt Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
Memory Card Slot: Supported (dedicated slot).
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted) sensor, accelerometer, and Virtual proximity sensing|
|Network||Up to 4G connectivity.|
|Battery Unit||5,000mAh non-removable battery
10W wired fast charger.
|Colours||Black, Blue, Mint, Violet|
Design and Build
Redmi 12C weighs 192g and measures 168.8 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm. It is not one of the slimmest or lightest handsets on the market, but its physical appearance and aesthetic make it rather attractive and functional. The size is remarkable for easy handling with one hand, besides easy portability. It comes in quite beautiful colours: Black, Blue, Mint, and Violet. Unfortunately, the Xiaomi handset is neither dust nor waterproof. It also does not come with any display protection
Redmi 12C boasts a 6.71-inch IPS LCD. The display has above average brightness of 500nits, besides a 720 x 1650 pixels (~268 ppi density) resolution. 1080p resolution could be better, but considering it is a budget phone, the display specifications are ok.
It features a basic single, 5MP selfie camera and a dual main camera set-up at the back comprising of a 50 MP, (wide), PDAF camera + 0.08 MP (depth) lens. The main camera enables the capture of decent shots, besides 1080p Video Recording at 30fps.
Operating System and Processing Unit
Redmi 12C runs on Android 13 OS, with the MIUI 13 software skin for a better user interface. It is powered by a decent and efficient Octa-core, Mediatek MT6769Z Helio G85 (12nm) processor, along with a Mali-G52 MC2 GPU which makes multitasking and mid-setting playing games on the handset smooth and enjoyable. Memory is important to any device for optimal operation. The Redmi 12C comes packing sufficient inbuilt memory (64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM) besides supporting additional memory (has a dedicated MicroSD slot).
Sensors and Connectivity
The handset comes along with A 3.5mm jack, supports FM radio, and is equipped with loudspeakers for music and loud communication in noisy places. For motorists, the GPS (GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO) feature installed on the device is essential in that it helps in tracking and accurately pinpointing locations.
For convenience when handling the device, it comes equipped with several sensors including a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, and Virtual proximity sensing.
Redmi 12C is powered by a powerful 5,000mAh battery, further supported by a 10W fast charger adding up to the convenience of using the handset.
Pros and Cons
- Powerful battery
- Supports fast charging with a 10W adapter
- Large IPS LCD Display
- Fingerprint scanner supported for enhanced device security
- Above average main camera performance
- Runs Android 13 OS
- Supports additional memory
- Sufficient inbuild memory
- Affordable price
- No screen protector
- No waterproof certification
- Very basic selfie camera
- Low 720p display resolution
- Supports up to 4G connectivity
- Infinix Hot 12 Play
- Tecno Spark 7
- Vivo Y15s
- Oppo A15
FAQs About the Redmi 12C
- When was Redmi 12C released to the market? January 2023
- Does Redmi 12C support fast charging? It comes with 10W fast charger.
- What is the inbuilt memory on the Redmi 12C? 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- What is the display resolution on Redmi 12C? 720 x 1650 pixels (~268 ppi density)
- Is a fingerprint scanner installed on Xiaomi Redmi 12C? It has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- What are the specifications of the main camera on the Redmi12C? 50MP + 0.08mMP.
- What chipset is installed on Redmi 12C? Mediatek MT6769Z Helio G85 (12nm)
- What type of display is installed on Redmi 12C? IPS LCD.
Buy more Xiaomi phones in Kenya on our website
|Network & Connectivity|
|SIM Card Slots|