Out of stock
Poco M5 Specifications and features in Kenya
- RAM: 4 GB, 6GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB, 128GB
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Main camera: 50MP+ 2MP + 2MP
- Front camera: 5MP
- Display: 6.58 inch
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G99
- Connectivity: Dual sim, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi
- Colors: Black, Green, Yellow
- OS: Android 12, MIUI 13
Out of stock
Xiaomi POCO M5 in Kenya
POCO M5 price in Kenya is Kes 20,000 for the 4GB 64GB internal memory version. The 4G-enabled handset features a 6.58 inches IPS LCD that refreshes at 90Hz and has a 1080 x 2408 pixels resolution. The phone has a triple-camera setup that consists of 50MP + 2MP + 2MP and an 8MP selfie camera. It runs on a MediaTek Helio G99 (12nm) chipset, Octa-core ((2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU, and Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. Operating on Android 12, MIUI 13, the POCO M5 is available in Black, Green, and Yellow color variants. Based on internal storage, the device is available in 3 options: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM. A 5,000mAh battery powers the device, supplemented by an 18W fast charger. Buy it in Kenya today at Phoneplace Kenya.
Poco M5 Price, Key Features, and Technical Specifications
|Model Type||POCO M5|
|Price In Kenya||Kes 20,000|
|Display Size||6.58 inches|
|Announced||5 September, 2022|
|Released||13 September, 2022|
|Display Type||IPS LCD|
|Resolution||1080 x 2408 pixels|
|Operating System||Android 12|
|Measurement||164 x 76.1 x 8.9 mm|
|Processor||Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G99 (6nm)|
|SIM Card||Dual SIM (Nano Dual SIM stand-by)|
|Connectivity||GSM/ HSPA/ LTE 2G, 3G, 4G Network Bands|
|RAM||4GB / 6GB|
|Internal Memory||64GB / 128GB|
|MicroSD Card Slot||Yes, dedicated slot|
|Main Camera||Triple Camera set-up:
50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|Selfie Camera||5 MP, f/2.2, (wide)|
|Loudspeaker.||Installed, with stereo speakers|
|USB Port||Yes, USB Type-C 2.0|
|Other Sensors||accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Charging||18W Fast charging|
|Colours||Black, Green and Yellow|
Design, Body and Display
POCO M5’s body and frame are made of plastic, while the front of the device consists of glass. It measures 164 x 76.1 x 8.9 mm and weighs 201g. The front of the handset comprises water-drop notched display glass, the side has a fingerprint sensor, and the back has a prominent POCO camera bump consisting of a triple camera setup.
Display: The handset has a dominant 6.58-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels, translating to ~401 ppi in density. The IPS LCD screen on the handset has a refresh rate of 90Hz. Enjoy it optimally from the large screen, impressive refresh rate, and high pixel resolution, which is excellent when playing video games and consuming media on the handset.
The selfie camera consists of a single, 5 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm camera, which is not the best for selfies or video takes, considering its low pixels. At the back, capture life moments and record videos with a triple camera set-up consisting of 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF+ 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) lenses. The primary camera features a LED Flash, HDR and Panorama and can capture [email protected] videos.
Performance and Battery
Browse, play games and enjoy video streaming on your POCO M5 device. It runs on Android 12, MIUI 13 OS. Do your customizations on POCO’s MIUI 13 to suit your style and personalized preferences. POCO M5 has a MediaTek Helio G99 (6nm) chipset installed on it and is powered by a powerful Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU, alongside Mali-G57 MC2 that makes gaming enjoyable on the device
Space: POCO M5 Iis available in 3 variants: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM. Additional memory is supported, with the MicroSD card supporting up to 1TB.
Battery: A 5,000 Li-Po non-removable battery powers the handset. The device supports fast charging with an 18W adapter packed in the box.
Network and Connectivity
It is a 4G-enabled handset. With speeds of HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE, and supported by GSM / HSPA / LTE Network Technology, the handset is ideal in the current market for customers demanding fast connectivity, uploading, and downloading of data. Depending on your network provider’s strength, you can use 2G, 3G, and 4G. Make use of Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, and side-mounted Fingerprint sensors.
- What is the price of the Xiaomi POCO M5 in Kenya? Kes 18,500
- Is the Xiaomi POCO M5 ideal for gaming? Yes, but for low to medium-setting games.
- Does the Xiaomi POCO M5 have a fingerprint sensor? Yes, side-mounted
- What sensors are on the Xiaomi POCO M5 A side-mounted Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, virtual proximity sensing.
- What is the battery capacity of the Xiaomi POCO M5? 5,000mAh.
- Does the Xiaomi POCO M5 support fast charging? 18W wired fast charger.
- What is the refresh rate on the Xiaomi M5 display? 90Hz
- What is the PPI density on the Xiaomi POCO M5? 1080 x 2408 pixels (~401 ppi density)
- Does the Xiaomi POCO M5 support 5G network connectivity? it supports up to 4G Network.
- Does the Xiaomi POCO M5 support external memory addition through MicroSD?Up to 1TB.
- What is the RAM and Internal Memory on the Xiaomi POCO M5? 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- What platform is the Xiaomi POCO M5 running on? Android 12, MIUI 13
- What chipset is the Xiaomi POCO M5 currently running on? MediaTek Helio G99 (6nm)
- What are the selfie camera specifications on the Xiaomi POCO M5? 5 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- What is the capacity of the main camera on the Xiaomi POCO M5? 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF+ 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) lenses
Check out the latest Xiaomi phones in Kenya
|Network & Connectivity|
|SIM Card Slots|
|2G||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G||1, 3, 5, 8, 40, 41|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A|
|Dimensions||164.9 x 77.1 x 9 mm (6.49 x 3.04 x 0.35 in)|
|Weight||194 g (6.84 oz)|
|Colors||Midnight Black, Sea Blue, Nature Green|
|SIMs||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16 Millions colors|
|Resolutions||720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio
270 nits typ. brightness (advertised)
|PPI||269 ppi density|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G25 (12 nm)|
|Card Slot||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|OS||Android 10, MIUI 12|
|Main Single||13 MP, f/2.2, 28mm (wide), 1.0µm, PDAF|
|Features||LED flash, HDR|
|Front||5 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.12µm
|Type||Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery|
|Charging||Fast battery charging 10W|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, proximity, compass|
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Walan||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|