Oppo K10 5G in Kenya
The Oppo K10 5G price in Kenya is Ksh 35,500. As part of the Oppo K10 series, the K10 5G got created with the 5G network connectivity in mind. It boasts of a 6.56-inch IPS LCD display. It gets powered by a 5,000mAh non-removable battery, complemented with a 33W wired fast charger. Such massive power is excellent for a mid-range device that runs on Android 12 OS, a powerful MediaTek MT6833P Dimensity 810 (6 nm) chipset, and an Octa-Core processor. Oppo K10 5G got packed with a 16MP upfront and 48MP+2MP at the back. An 8GB RAM and 128GB internal memory are sufficient to run the applications and tasks on the K10 Pro. It is available at Phoneplace Kenya, in either Ocean Blue or Midnight Black color variants.
Oppo K10 5G Price and Specifications
|Price In Kenya||Kes 36,000|
|Display Size||6.56 inches|
|Display Type||IPS LCD|
|Resolution||720 x 1612 pixels (~269 ppi density)|
|Operating System||Android 12, with ColorOS 12.1 UI|
|Measurement||163.8 x 75.1 x 8 mm|
|Processor||Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Chipset||MediaTek MT6833P Dimensity 810 (6 nm)|
|SIM Card||Dual SIM (Nano SIM)|
|Connectivity||GSM/ HSPA/ LTE 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G Networks|
|MicroSD Card Slot||Available|
|Main Camera||Dual Cameras :48MP+2MP|
|Selfie Camera||Single 8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)|
|Loudspeaker.||Installed, with stereo speakers|
|USB Port||Yes, USB Type-C 2.0|
|Fingerprint sensor||Yes, Optical, side-mounted|
|Other Sensors||Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity|
|Charging||Fast Wired charging, 33W|
|Colors||Ocean Blue, Midnight Black|
Design, General Build, and Display
The ultra-slim design and distinctive Oppo glow make the device stand out. The sleek and sturdy modern look and feel are worth savoring whenever you look at or use the Oppo K10 5G. Its straight edges, beautifully carved, and light weight complete its ergonomic design. The device is well designed and created for optimal performance with scratch and wear enduring features. The two available colors, Ocean Blue and Midnight Black complement the design and purpose of being for the K10 5G.
The curved edges and flat surfaces emphasize the critical functional areas of the device (camera at the back and multi-touch screen at the front). A waterdrop notch on the 6.56-inch IPS LCD display will immediately capture tour attention, which is deliberate by Oppo to differentiate the K10 5G from K10 and K10 Pro. The body frame and back are made from plastic, while the front screen got made of glass. The device weighs 190g and measures 163.8 x 75.1 x 8 mm. The weight, width, and screen size of the Oppo K10 5G make it considerably portable and easy to handle in one hand.
The display is not one of the device’s best features, but it will get the job done at 720 x 1612 pixels (~269 ppi density). The device display covers 100% of the DCI-P3 gamut. It helps the user experience a rich and articulate color output, as they will experience in real life. The 6.56-inch IPS LCD display, whose screen-to-body ratio is 84%, has a 90Hz refresh rate and exhibits 600 nits (HBM), which is above average for good viewing in outdoor daylight conditions. The 90Hz refresh rate ensures high responsiveness and a smooth scrolling experience.
The integrated camera system on the Oppo K10 5G will enable the user to capture and enjoy the best moments in life. At the front, the device has a single 8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide) camera mounted at the waterdrop patch area. The camera’s lens features Panorama capabilities and can capture 1080p videos at 30fps. At the rear, the k10 5G has a dual primary camera consisting of 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), PDAF, and 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) cameras. The slightly raised camera deck features Dual-LED Flash. The lenses have HDR (High Dynamic Range) Capabilities to capture detailed images and Panorama (a feature that enables capture of a wide area along a pre-defined line). The primary camera captures 1080p [email protected], a standard for most cameras installed on mid to high-end smartphones.
Performance and Battery
The device runs on the latest Android platform, 12. It uses the installed ColorOS 12.1 cover to maximize the user experience. The MediaTek MT6833P Dimensity 810 (6 nm) chipset and Octa-core processor perform excellently on the OPPO K10 5G and ensure low battery power. The 5G chip 6nm processor performs optimally and consistently, even at most demanding tasks.
An 8GB and 128GB of Internal Memory space got installed, ensuring optimized productivity. 8 RAM is impressive for a mid-tier smartphone, and 128GB is more than sufficient for average users. RAM expansion technology helps to maximize storage space, which in turn maximizes user experience. The user has an option for additional external storage up to 1TB through the MicroSD slot available.
The device packs a massive 5,000mAh non-removable battery at the back. Such power in a battery guarantees the user a full day of work and fun, with no worries of low or no power inconveniences: the super-saving power mode and overnight standby help to prolong the battery power and life. A wired 33W fast charger enables fast charging for the device, with the ability to charge 53% of the battery in 30 minutes.
Ultimate tests have been conducted on the device to ensure optimal performance and user experience. Oppo K10 5G is water-resistant, with an IPX4 Water Resistance Rating. The phone went through 28,000 Micro Drop tests, 200,000 power button presses for durability, and 14 days of high temperature and humidity tests. These tests should provide the user the confidence to use the device, with the added assurance of high specifications and standards.
Connectivity and Network Support.
The Oppo K10 5G is a typical 5G network connectivity smartphone. Rest assured of a smooth, quiet, and super performance once you get the device connected to a 5G network signal from your local network provider. It is important to note that the K10 5G 2, 3, 4, and up to 5G bands with speeds of HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE, and 5G. The 5G chip with a 6nm processor assures performance, optimizing the user experience and productivity, especially when you need to get the job done.
Several sensors on the devices enable a better and optimized user experience. They include the side-mounted fingerprint sensor for screen lock and unlocking, Compass for direction, Accelerometer to allow easy transition between portrait and landscape display modes when using the device, and proximity sensor for non-contact detection.
The device has GPS installed (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS) for more straightforward navigability, especially for motorists. It has no FM Radio installed, which concerns radio lovers who love audio entertainment or news briefs on the go. Luckily, the Oppo K10 5G Has stereo speakers installed, and allows users to listen to their favorite music or video streams through their earphones, thanks to the 3.5mm jack. It supports NFC. Hence one can share payloads of data over a short distance. A Type C port is equally handy for transferring data and charging the device.
- What is the price of the Oppo K10 5G in Kenya? Kes 36,000
- Is the Oppo K10 5G water and dustproof? Yes. The device has IPX4 Rating.
- Does the Oppo K10 5G have a fingerprint sensor? Yes, side-mounted.
- What sensors are on the Oppo K10 5G? Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, and compass.
- What is the battery capacity of the Oppo K10 5G? 5,000mAh.
- Does the Oppo K10 5G support fast charging? Yes. It comes in the box upon purchase with a 33W wired fast charger. The fast charger boosts battery power from 0-53% in about 31 minutes.
- What is the refresh rate on the Oppo K10 5G display? 90Hz.
- What is the PPI density on the Oppo K10 5G? ~269 ppi.
- Does the Oppo K10 5G, have a screen protector? Yes. Check with Phoneplace Kenya’s technical team for more details.
- Can a user Chromecast on Oppo K10 5G? Yes.
- Does the Oppo K10 Pro support 5G network connectivity? Yes.
- Does the Oppo K10 5G support external memory addition through MicroSD? Yes. It does have a memory card slot, with memory support up to 1TB.
- Is Dolby Atmos supported on the Oppo K10 5G? Yes. The device has Dolby Atmos-tuned speakers.
- Can somebody use OTG on the Oppo K10 5G? Yes. It supports USB OTG.
- What are the RAM and Internal Memory on the Oppo K10 5G? 8GB RAM, 128GB Internal Memory.
- What platform is the Oppo K10 Pro running on? Android 12, with ColorOS 12.1 user interface cover. ColorOS 12.1 enables Flexdrop (social media and multi-tasking), Three Finger Translate (over 1oo languages using three-finger selection and one-touch command), and Privacy Certification (control over data and privacy concerns across applications.
- What chipset is the Oppo K10 5G currently running on? MediaTek MT6833P Density 810 (6 nm)
- Can one listen to FM Radio on Oppo K10 5G? Yes, but through the internet. It does not support FM radio like other devices.
- What are the selfie camera specifications on the Oppo K10 5G? Single 8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide).
- What are the camera specifications of the Oppo K10 5G? A dual 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), PDAF Camera, and 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) camera.
Check out the latest Oppo phones in Kenya
Be the first to review “Oppo K10 5G”