Oppo A9 2020 Price in Kenya
Get Oppo A9 2020 for the best price in Kenya at around 28,000 Shillings. it features a 6.5 inches display, Snapdragon 665 chipset, 128GB internal storage and a massive 5000mAh battery. It is available at Phoneplace.
We review this smartphone in an attempt to help our esteemed customers have knowledge of what they are buying and understand the value of what they are spending on. This is very important to us as it must also be to you. We present to you Oppo A9 (2020) in a descriptive review, but first you can take a look at the list below. It is the list informing you about the subject smartphone’s main or key features. Take it to your attention that this is a powerful mid range smartphone
Features of Oppo A9 (2020)
- GSM, HSPA and LTE network technology
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~82.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Android 9.0 (Pie); Color OS 6.1
- Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm) chipset
- Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) CPU
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, UFS2.1
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Primary camera 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP
- Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- [email protected], [email protected], gyro-EIS video recording
- Selfie camera 16 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.1″, 1.0µm
- HDR, [email protected] video recording
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack
- -24-bit/192kHz audio
- -Dolby Atmos sound
- –Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM Radio
- micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- -Reverse charging
- Colors Marine Green, Space Purple
- Oppo A9 (2020) is one of its kind. You will learn this shortly.
Design and build
The design of Oppo A9 (2020), according to the smartphone company, is inspired by nature. That’s right. How more I can add to this claim I do not know. But one thing I can say for sure is that it is a phone with a premium design, and build as we have come to know of almost all Oppo smartphones.
The back panel is made of glass which allows for a certain feature which we rarely see on smartphones at this price level, namely- reverse charging. With it you can use this phone to charge other smartphones which support wireless charging. A9 2020’s elegance is also because of how well its cameras (main and rest on the back) are well arranged. All things are in vertical orientation and centrally placed.
This including Oppo’s branding and the rear mounted fingerprint scanner. The frames of this phone house the volume rocker to the one side and the power button on the other. They are clicky although made of plastic. Facing you is its 6.5-inch display panel with a dew drop notch. Side bezels are way slimmer than the bottom bezel.
Display and camera
Oppo decided to go for an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen on A9 2020. It is decent display panel that supports 16M colors and multitouch feature. As already mentioned, it is a 6.5 inches display. This is a large estate for doing all things- watching videos, playing games, browsing the web and so on. It covers a 102.0 cm2 area and with respect to the body of the phone it has a 82.5% screen-to-body ratio. For this reason, we can pardon its rather low 720 x 1600 pixels resolution and 270 ppi density dear reader. I don’t think the display of this phone is the reason for its existence.
Oppo smartphones are best known for their camera performance. This is how the company gained popularity in the country and I am glad to report it still is among the top reasons why Oppo is loved by its users. A9 2020 comes with five camera lenses. There are four on the back and that impressive 16MP front facing lens.
Primary camera is a 48MP wide lens and just below it an 8MP ultrawide shooter. Then the last to lenses are both 2MP and are a depth sensor and mono chrome lens respectively. You will be happy to know you can shoot 4K videos with the primary camera. That’s [email protected], [email protected], gyro-EIS video recording while the selfie camera can manage HDR, [email protected] video recording.
Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm) chipset is a power efficient hardware and it is the chipset Oppo A9 2020 boasts. It also has an octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) CPU and a rather okay Adreno 610 GPU for graphics performance.
Storage and memory
The two available models of Oppo A9 2020 differ in memory since they both have 128GB on board storage and either 4GB RAM or 8GB RAM. A microSD can be used to expand the storage up to 256 GB. There is a dedicated slot for microSD card.
If you have been looking for a smartphone with a good battery life, look no further. You have found your treasure in Oppo A9 (2020). Its 5000mAh battery capacity will last you hours and hours of until next charge will be needed.
Oppo A9 (2020) is a strong mid range smartphone. Boasts first its great camera performance, then efficiency in platform performance and lastly its long-lasting battery life. Do not forget its striking looks as well, elegant especially with that glass build and nature inspired design.
Check out the latest Oppo Phones in Kenya from here