OnePlus 11 5G in Kenya
The OnePlus 11 5G price in Kenya starts at Ksh 117,000. The OnePlus 11 has a 6.7-inch LTPO AMOLED display that offers adaptive refresh rate support (1-120Hz) and has a resolution of 1440 x 3216 pixels. The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 740 and supports 5G. The 11 Pro has a 50MP wide rear camera, a 32MP telephoto camera, 48 MP ultrawide, and a 16 MP front-facing camera. The phone is available in Volcanic Black and Emerald Forest colors.
OnePlus 11 5G specs and price in Kenya
|Price in Kenya||Ksh.117000|
|Display||6.7 inches, LTPO 3, AMOLED, 120Hz|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2|
|Sim Card||Single SIM or Dual SIM|
|Connectivity||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G|
|OS||Android 13, OxygenOS 13|
|Camera||50 MP+32MP+48 MP|
|USB Port||USB Type-C 2.0, OTG|
|Fingerprint||Under the display, optical|
|Battery||Li-Po 5000 mAh|
|Charging||Fast charging 100W|
Build and Design
The phone has a new black hole-inspired aesthetic design. Moreover, the Endless Black model uses the 4th generation of silk glass that gives a premium feel and uniqueness from other handsets. It measures 163.1 x 74.1 x 8.5 mm and weighs 205g, and comparatively bulkier and heavier than rivaling Samsung high end phones.
In partnership with AAC, the OnePlus 11 uses the world’s first bionic vibrating motor, the only Android motor with a volume of more than 600mm³. Certainly, it is the first full-phase magnetic circuit technology that can detect two vibrations simultaneously.
The handset has a 6.7-inch 2.75D flexible screen with 2K resolution. Curiously, OnePlus 11 uses Samsung AMOLED LTPO 3.0 panel for up to 120Hz refresh rate and has Dolby Vision support. The device has undoubtedly one of the brightest phone displays at 800 (typ) nits and 1,300 nits (peak). Coupled with 1440 x 3216 pixels (~525 ppi density) resolution, the user is undoubtedly assured of optimal experience when browsing, gaming or multi-tasking with the phone.
Great Camera Performance
The phone features a hugely impressive and powerful 50MP primary camera with a Sony IMX890 sensor, support for OIS, and a 32MP IMX709 2x telephoto camera that offers better portrait (the amount of light input increased by 416%). Additively, the 48 MP, f/2.2, 115˚ (ultrawide), AF camera with IMX581 sensor also supports macro shots. Collectively, the triple camera set-up makes one great integrated camera for taking high quality pictures and videos.
The primary camera can record 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, with Auto HDR and gyro-EIS, making it the choice handset capable of taking professional video shots. For selfie shots, take advantage of 16 MP, f/2.4, 25mm (wide) that equally takes decent pictures and can record 1080p@30fps, with gyro-EIS support.
Superior Gaming Support
Besides OnePlus 11 being the first to use full-phase magnetic circuit technology, it is correspondingly the first in the world to feature custom Graphics engines for high frame rate and native image quality, opening up a new era in mobile gaming. Undoubtedly, no matter what frame rate the original game supports, the phone will offer up to 120fps with the optimization.
OnePlus 11 is powered by Qualcomm SM8550 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm) chipset with support for up to 16GB RAM, 512 ROM and UFS 4.0 storage that maximizes storage usage. The device has ultra-high-performance graphite, with OnePlus having re-designed the heat dissipation path, enabling dissipation efficiency of up to 92%, which is higher than that of graphene.
Network and Connectivity
The handset is 5G enabled. The user is assured of fast uploading and downloading speeds.
Installed on the OnePlus are:
- Fingerprint (under display, optical) sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Color spectrum sensor.
The OnePlus 11 has a 5000mAh battery with support for 100W fast charging that can charge up to 50% in 10 minutes and 100% in 25 minutes. It doesn’t have wireless charging support.
Pros and Cons
- Superior camera set-up
- Up to 8K video recording capabilities
- Gyro-EIS support
- Powerful battery
- 100W fast charging support
- Fingerprint support
- Superior display for great user experience
- The price sieves out most admirers
- Heavy handset
- Does not have the 3.5mm JACK PORT
- Not water and dustproof
- No wireless charging
- Limited color variants to choose from by the user.
OnePlus 11 is a high-performance and production phone. If you can afford its price and love high specifications for cameras, superior display experience, and fast processing, the device will not disappoint you. The icing on the cake is the 5G network enabled on the phone, and battery which make OnePlus a premium phone meant for prestige, performance, and productivity.
- When was the OnePlus 11 released? 09th January 2023.
- What material is used on the OnePlus 11? Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame
- What are the dimensions of the OnePlus 11? 1 x 74.1 x 8.5 mm
- What is the expected size of the OnePlus 11? 7-inches.
- What type of display is installed on the OnePlus? LTPO3 AMOLED, 120Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ), 800 nits (HBM), 1300 nits (peak).
- What is the resolution of the OnePlus 11? 1440 x 3216 pixels (~525 ppi density)
- Is the OnePlus 11 water and dustproof? It is IP68 dust/water resistant certified.
- Does the OnePlus 11 have protection? Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
- What is the internal memory capacity of the OnePlus 11?
- 256GB 12GB RAM
- 256GB 16GB RAM
- 512GB 16GB RAM
- Does OnePlus 11 support 5G? It’s 5G-enabled.
- Does the OnePlus 11 Pro 5G support fast charging? Charging options include Fast charging 100W wired adapter.
- What colors are available for OnePlus 11 Pro 5G? Black and Green.
- On which operating system is the OnePlus 11 Pro 5G running? Android 13, OxygenOS 13.
Alternative Handsets to Oneplus 11
Check out the latest OnePlus phones in Kenya.