Mac Studio M1 Max in Kenya
The Mac Studio M1 Max price in Kenya is Ksh 300,000. The Apple Mac Studio M1 Max (10-core CPU/24-core GPU) 32GB/512GB is a mini PC that allows you to effortlessly run the most demanding programs. This M1 Max chip is superfast. Edit photos, produce music, or search the galaxy, you can do it all with this Apple Mac Studio. The 10cm high and 20cm wide design easily fits on your desk. Thanks to the special cooling system, the Apple Mac Studio always runs very silently. The many connectors allow for endless possibilities. You can connect all your external accessories to the 4 Thunderbolt 4 ports, 2 USB-A ports, and 2 USB-C ports. The HDMI port, 10Gbit Ethernet port, and memory card reader complete your setup. Buy the Mac Studio M1 Max 2022 in Kenya today at Phoneplace Kenya.
Mac Studio M1 Max Price, Features, and Specifications
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 300,000|
|PROCESSOR||Apple M1 Max chip
|VIDEO SUPPORT||Simultaneously supports up to five displays:
Thunderbolt 4 digital video output supports
HDMI display video output
|CONNECTIONS AND EXPANSION||Four Thunderbolt 4 ports with support for:
On front (M1 Max):
|MADE WITH BETTER MATERIALS||
|ENERGY EFFICIENT||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|SMARTER CHEMISTRY||Mercury-, BFR-, PVC-, and beryllium‑free|
|WEIGHT||5.9 pounds (2.7 kg)|
|IN THE BOX||
|WARRANTY||1 Year Apple International Warranty|
Max Power in Your Hands
M1 Max brings the power to tackle challenges of almost any size. Whether running multiple apps, sorting and editing thousands of photos, or recording and mixing professional-quality music, the screaming-fast M1 Max has your back. Make full use of the 10-Core CPU, 24-Core GPU, and 16-Core Neural Engine. A 32GB unified memory and 512GB SSD storage are sufficient to load up most software and enable fast processing of graphics and videos. The M1 Max packs at the Front: Two USB-C ports and one SDXC card slot. At the back, you will have Four Thunderbolt 4 ports, two USB-A ports, one HDMI port, one 10Gb Ethernet port, and one 3.5 mm headphone jack. After configuring your Mac Studio, you can add Studio Display and matching Magic accessories to your bag.
M1 Max is a high-performance desktop, thanks to Apple silicon’s incredible power and efficiency. The design inspiration for Mac Studio was to let the M1 Max – and your creativity – run entirely unrestrained. M1 Max fits perfectly under most displays, putting incredible power and connectivity at arm’s reach right on your desk.
Within the 7.7″ square Mac Studio enclosure lies a groundbreaking thermal system designed to let the M1 Max fly through heavy workloads at screaming-fast speeds – and stay whisper quiet. It is quiet and heat-moderated to prevent overheating, which is characteristic of most machines under a lot of stress.
Mac Studio lets you create the studio of your dreams with an all-possibility setup. It comes with an array of 12 high-performance ports located at the front and back for convenient access. Easily connect – and disconnect your camera, external storage, and other devices from the front. Plug into 4 Pro Display XDRs and one 4K TV to see the bigger picture. A headphone jack with advanced support for high-impedance headphones or line out for amplified speakers is also accommodated on the M1 Max.
Apple designed the Mac Studio and the new Studio Display for the ultimate studio setup. The Studio Display consists of a breathtaking 27″ 5K Retina display, 12MP Ultra-Wide camera with Center Stage, studio-quality three-mic array, and a six-speaker sound system with Spatial Audio. The Studio Display completes the whole Mac experience.
FAQs about the Apple M1 Max
- What can I do with Apple M1 Max to make me acquire it? Apple M1 Max is better suited to extremely demanding GPU workflows, such ashigh-level graphic design, 3D modeling, and video editing. Users M1 Max’s additional video engines with benefit users working on video editing and video games.
- How many threads does Apple M1 Max have? In total, the M1 GPU contains up to 128 Execution units (1024 ALUs). They execute 24,576 threads simultaneously. They have a maximum floating point (FP32) performance of 2.6 TFLOPs.
- How fast is the M1 Max? It delivers up to 400GB/s of memory bandwidth — 2x that of M1 Pro and nearly 6x that of M1 — and support for up to 64GB of unified memory.
- How much RAM does the M1 Max need? At least 16 GB as the minimum for Intel-based Macs and 8 GB is acceptable for M1-based Macs.
- How much power does the M1 Max use?
- What type of memory does M1 Max use? Unified memory.
- Does the M1 Max heat up? The MacOS lets your CPU cores get up over 100C, but the cooling system is quite efficient in restoring back normal temperatures for the machine.
- How many memory channels does the Apple M1 Max have? 8
- What is the System –on-Chip (SOC) TO pro systems introduced by M1 Max? M1 Pro and M1 Max introduce a system-on-a-chip (SoC) architecture to pro systems for the first time. The chips feature fast unified memory, industry-leading performance per watt, and incredible power efficiency, along with increased memory bandwidth and capacity.
- What makes the M1 Max quick and cool as it processing heavy duty work? The M1 Max has a powerful processing unit and smart cooling system, carefully designed to ensure temperatures fall within requires levels.
- How can one rank M1 Max CPU Performance? M1 Max has an up-to-32-core GPU that delivers graphics performance comparable to that in a high-end compact PC pro laptop using up to 40 percent less power.
Buy the latest Mac Studio From our website.