JBL Wind 3 in Kenya
The JBL Wind 3 price in Kenya is Ksh 9,000. The JBL Wind 3 portable Bluetooth speaker was made for bicycling. It snaps into an included handlebar mount you’ll attach to your bike. And if you’re on foot, you can remove the speaker from the mount and attach it to your belt, clothing, or backpack using the built-in belt clip. The Wind 3 is totally waterproof, so don’t worry if you’re caught in a cloudburst. You can wirelessly stream music from your smartphone via Bluetooth.
The Wind 3 also has a built-in FM tuner, so you could listen to the big game as you bike. There’s also an SD card slot, for cards up to 64GB. Tactile raised buttons on the front and sides of the speaker let you make adjustments without taking your eyes off the road. The speaker also has a stereo minijack aux input for connecting a wired audio source. The Wind 3’s built-in rechargeable battery gives you up to 5 hours of operation. And the speaker’s LCD display lets you clearly see what’s playing. Buy the JBL Wind 3 in Kenya today at Phoneplace Kenya.
JBL Wind 3 specs and features
|Output power||5W RMS|
|Transducer||43 x 47mm/1.5″|
|Frequency||110Hz – 20kHz|
|Resistance||IP67 waterproof and dustproof|
|FM Tuner Range||87.5MHz – 108MHz (varies by country)|
|Power options||Rechargeable battery|
|Battery life||Up to 5 hours|
|Battery Charge Time||2.5 hours (5V–1A)|
|Box contents||1 x JBL Wind 3
1 x Dock/Handlebar mount
1 x USB Type-C cable
1 x OM/QSG
1 x Safety sheet
1 x Warranty card
|Dimensions||90 x 73.2 x 35.8mm (W x H x D)|
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 9,000|
Features, Functionalities & Performance
Build and Design
JBL Wind 3 is a beautiful, portable BT speaker for the outside environment. Its unique design and shape make it a for outdoor runs in the wild. It measures 90 x 73.2 x 35.8 mm and weighs 0.230 kg. The speaker can be clipped onto your backpack shoulder strap, looped on a lanyard/tether, or even docked onto your bicycle handlebars.
Suppose you are a biking enthusiast; the better. Allow for effortless docking/undocking into the included mounting bracket, designed explicitly for bicycle & motorcycle handlebars. It has two EQ modes: Sports mode outdoors and Bass Mode indoors. Once mounted on your mounting brackets, you can wirelessly stream music from your phone, tablet, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device.
Personalize your Ride in the Wild
The JBL Wind 3 is IP67 waterproof and dustproof. It gives you the privilege to take tour speakers anywhere. Enjoy 5W RMS of RMS, with the 43 x 47 mm/ 1.5″ Transducer doing a fantastic job in ensuring your surrounding the power of your audio output.
It is a Bluetooth Speaker with a 5.0 BT version and A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6 Bluetooth profile. The Wind 3’S Transmitter range is 2400 MHz – 2483.5 MHz MHz. Pair it with your smartphone and get immersed on the go.
The battery on the JBL Wind 3 has a 1,050mAh capacity. The battery charging time is 2.5 hours, and once fully charged gives your up to 5 hours (dependent on volume level and audio content).
- Is the JBL Wind 3 Waterproof? It has an IP67 Waterproof and Dustproof rating, giving you the privilege to take your speaker anywhere, anytime.
- What is the size of the Wind 3? 90 x 73.2 x 35.8 mm
- Can the JBL Wind 3 be docked on a mountain bike? Yes. It allows for effortless docking/undocking into the included mounting bracket, specifically designed for bicycle & motorcycle handlebars.
- What modes does the Wind 3 support? ‘Sport’ mode for outdoors; ‘Bass’ for indoors.
- How long does it take to charge the JBL Wind 3? 5 hours
- What is the battery capacity of the Wind 3? 5 hours.
- What is the music play time on the Wind 3? up to 5 hours (dependent on volume level and audio content)
- Can I pair the JBL Wind 3 to my Smartphone? Wirelessly stream music from your phone, tablet, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device.
- What is the power output on the JBL Wind 3? 5W RMS.
- What is the weight of the JBL Wind 3? 23 kg.
Check out more speakers on this website