Infinix Zero 5G 2023 in Kenya
The Infinix Zero 5G 2023 price in Kenya is around Ksh 32,500. The Zero 5G 2023 features a 6.78-inch IPS LCD display with a 120 Hz refresh rate. The phone is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1080 5G SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. It packs a 5,000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging technology. The phone runs on XOS 12 and has Android 12 out of the box. The smartphone sports a single 16MP selfie snapper and a triple camera system at the rear. The rear setup goes by a 50MP main lens, a 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. Buy the Infinix Zero 5G 2023 in Kenya at Phoneplace. It is available in colors Pearly White, Coral Orange, and Submarine Black.
Infinix Zero 5G 2023 specs and price in Kenya
|Model||Zero 5G 2023|
|Price in Kenya||Kes 32,500|
|Operating System||Android 12, XOS 12|
|Display||· 6.78 inches,
· IPS LCD,
· 120Hz refresh rate
· 1080 x 2460 pixels (~396 ppi density)
|Dimensions||168.7 x 76.5 x 8.9 mm|
|Processor||· Mediatek MT6877V Dimensity 1080 chipset
· Octa-core (2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU
· Mali-G68 MC4 CPU
· 50 MP, f/1.6, (wide), PDAF
· 2 MP, (macro)
· 2 MP, (depth)
· 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
|Battery||5,000mAh with 33W wired fast charger|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass sensors.|
|Memory||8GB RAM 256GB, Dedicated MicroSD slot|
|Colors||Pearly White, Coral Orange, and Submarine Black|
Design and Display
Infinix Zero 5G 2023 is an elegant smartphone with aesthetics that make it appear and feel premium. The handset is made of a Glass front, plastic frame, and plastic back with an appearance of leather finish. Weighing 201g and measuring 168.7 x 76.5 x 8.9 mm, it is a massive device for big occasions and moments. You will certainly feel its weight and its massive size in your hands. Available in Pearly White, Coral Orange, and Submarine Black, Infinix Zero 5G 2023 is a true jewel to own and experience in 2023.
It boasts of an impressive and impressionable 6.78-inch IPS LCD, with a high refresh rate of 120 Hz and 500 nits. Most noticeable is the 1080 x 2460 pixels (~396 ppi density) high resolution which browsing the internet, scanning through multi-media and chatting an absolutely enjoyable experience.
Powerful Processing unit
The Infinix Zero 5G 2023 is an absolute beast when it comes to performance. Running on Android 12 OS, the XOS 12 software skin provides a friendly user interface and customizable options for the user to increase their experience when using the device. Running in the background is a powerful and impressive Mediatek MT6877V Dimensity 1080 which helps keep the device performing smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Supporting the chipset is the Octa-core (2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) and Mali-G68 MC4 GPU. The whole processing unit on the Infinix Zero 5G 2023 makes it one of the best handsets for multi-tasking, internet browsing, playing video games and chatting over long periods without the device lagging or stuttering.
The Infinix Zero 5G 2023 is 5G-enabled, making it the choice device for fast uploading and downloading of media content, documents and seamless video streaming.
Infinix never gets it wrong with their cameras. For a mid-tier handset, the Infinix Zero 5G 2023 is a real snapper. Capture memorable lifetime moments with the front, single 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3″, 1.0µm camera. The selfie camera not only shoots impressive photo shots but also records [email protected] videos.
At the rear, the device packs a highly impressive triple set of cameras consisting of:
- 50 MP, f/1.6, (wide), PDAF main camera
- 2 MP, (macro) lens
- 2 MP, (depth) sensor.
The camera set takes above-average snapshots, besides impressive [email protected], and [email protected]/60fps video recordings. For a budget user, getting the device would be greatly beneficial especially if the core need was in regards to capturing awesome videos.
The Infinix Zero 5G 2023 is powered by a large, 5000mAh with is sufficient to power the handset for up to 2 days. The phone supports fast charging with a 33W adapter.
Pros and Cons of Infinix Zero 5G 2023
- 5G enabled
- Large RAM and ROM
- Large battery
- Fast charging support
- 4K video recording capability
- Fingerprint scanner
- 1080 x 2460 pixels resolution
- Average camera set-up
- Not Gyro-EIS support
- Large and heavy phone
- No gorilla glass protection
- IPS LCD is not one of the best displays on handsets
- Not reverse charging.
For its price, the user will find value for money for acquiring and using the Infinix Zero 5G 2023. 5G network-enabled, large battery with a fast charger, powerful chipset and sufficient RAM/ ROM makes the handset worth having
- When was the Infinix Zero 5G 2023 released on the market? November 8th
- Is the Infinix Zero 5G 2023 enabled? it supports up to 5G Network connectivity.
- What type, and size of the screen is on the Infinix Zero 5G? IPS LCD, 6.78-inch
- What is the display resolution on the Infinix Zero 5G? 1080 x 2460 pixels (~396 ppi density).
- What chipset is installed on the Infinix Zero 5G? Mediatek MT6877V Dimensity 1080 chipset.
- Does the Infinix Zero 5G 2023 support fast charge? It has a 33W fast charging adapter.
- What color variants are available for the Infinix Zero 5G to choose from? Pearly White, Coral Orange, Submarine Black
- What is the internal storage on the Infinix Zero 5G? 32GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM
- What are the main camera specifications on the Infinix Zero 5G? A triple camera set-up consisting of 50 MP, f/1.6, (wide), PDAF primary camera + 2 MP, (macro) lens + 2 MP, (depth) sensor.
- Is the Infinix Zero 5G 2023 good for playing video games?
Check out more Infinix phones in Kenya on our website.
Be the first to review “Infinix Zero 5G 2023”