Google Pixel Buds Pro in Kenya
The Google Pixel Buds Pro price in Kenya is Ksh 34,000. Designed for comfort and clarity, the Google Pixel Buds Pro Noise-Canceling True Wireless In-Ear Headphones in charcoal features active noise cancellation, beamforming microphones, and bespoke physical and digital technologies that conform to your specific ears. Digitally, the Pixel Buds Pro use sensors to monitor the pressure in your ear canal and work to alleviate that “plugged-in” feeling sometimes encountered with in-ear headphones. Physically, the included pliable eartips conform to the shape of your ear. Listen all day at home, work, or the gym, thanks to a long battery life, wireless charging case, and water-resistant construction. When needed, Google Assistant voice integration lets you easily get directions, experience real-time translation, control music, and more. Buy the Google Pixel Buds Pro at Phoneplace.
Google Pixel Buds Pro specifications and features
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 34,000|
|Dimensions & Weight||
|Battery & Charging||
Google Pixel Buds Pro Features
- Active Noise Cancellation adapts to your ear: Powered by a custom processor, custom algorithms, and custom speakers, Active Noise Cancellation uses Silent Seal to maximize the outside noise being blocked.
- Small buds built for big music: Custom-designed 11mm speaker drivers make music sound powerful, yet nuanced. A full 5-band EQ lets you customize the sound to your preferences.
- Volume EQ brings out the details: Volume EQ adjusts the tuning as you turn the volume up or down, so highs, mids, and lows consistently sound balanced at any level.
- Transparency mode helps you hear what’s outside: Transparency mode lets you hear outside sounds in real-time so you can be more aware of your surroundings, like when crossing the road.
- Even the eartips adapt to you: The pliable eartips have a moldable design that conforms to the shape of your ear once you put them in, creating a gentle seal for your music to shine.
- No blocked-ear feeling: Sensors actively measure the pressure in your ear canal so the earbuds can relieve it and stay comfortable.
- Touch controls make it easy. Control media and calls with a simple tap, swipe to adjust the volume level and touch and hold for Active Noise Cancellation.
- Be heard clearly on calls: Your voice sounds crystal clear even in loud and windy places, thanks to beamforming mics, a voice accelerometer, and wind-blocking mesh covers.
- Help is in your ear: Ask Google to give you walking directions, respond to texts, get live translations, and more – completely hands-free so you can focus on what’s in front of you.
- From phone to laptop, just like that: Easily go from music on your phone to video calls on your laptop. Multipoint connectivity helps you automatically switch between compatible devices including iOS and Android.
- A battery that keeps up with your life: Get up to 11 hours of listening time – and up to 31 hours with the charging case – when you turn Active Noise Cancellation off. Plus, you can charge them wirelessly with Pixel Stand or other Qi-compatible chargers.
Google Pixel Buds Pro Pros and Cons
- Active Noise Cancellation uses Silent Seal to maximize the outside noise being blocked
- Custom-designed 11mm speaker drivers make music sound powerful
- Volume Equaliser enabling customization
- Supported Transparency mode
- Comfortable in the ear
- Decent battery, with up to 11 hours of listening time, and up to 31 hours with the charging case.
- Wireless charging
- The earbuds are IPX4 rated while the case is IPX2
- google assistant supported.
- Good latency performance for watching video content
- Too highly-priced, out of range for average purchasers
- Buds easily get dirty after contact with skin oils
- Touch controls have limited customizability
- Are Google Pixel Buds Pro compatible with iOS and Android? Yes, Pixel Buds Pro pair with any Bluetooth® 4.0+ device, including Android, iOS, tablets, and laptops.
- How does the Active Noise Cancellation Feature work on Google Pixel Buds Pro? Rather than using off-the-shelf solutions, Pixel Buds Pro’s ANC is powered by an integrated system developed by Google – with a custom processor, custom algorithms, and custom speakers. The processor constantly analyzes external sound and cancels it, making background noise disappear.
- What comes with the box when you pruichase the Google Pixel Buds Pro? Earbuds, A wireless charging case, Eartips with 3 size options: small, medium (attached to earbuds), large, Quick Start Guide
- Does Google Pixel Buds Pro come with a charging cable? No. You will buy the USB-C charging cable separately.
- How do How do I setup & wear my Google Pixel Buds Pro? Gently insert your earbud into the ear. After inserting each earbud, slightly rotate it back and forth until it comfortably stays in place when you move your head or tap either earbud. Your Pixel Buds are pre-attached with medium eartips and come with small and large ear tips so that you can improve your fit. Ears are unique so your left ear may be different from your right ear. Try different sizes for each ear to find the best fit.
- Can I use Google Assistant on my Google Pixels Buds Pro? With your Pixel or other Android 6.0+ phone, you can customize touch controls or use your voice for Google Assistant with Pixel Buds Pro.
- What colours are available to choose from for the Google Pixel Buds Pro? You can choose from Coral, Fog, Charcoal, and Lemongrass for the circular part facing outside. The rest of the earbud remains black.
- Are the Google Pixel Buds Pro comfortable to plug into the ears? Pixel Buds Pro are comfortable to use. They have a relatively small design that should fit most people unless you have particularly small ears.
- What applications is used with the Google Pixel Buds Pro? Download and use Pixel Buds App to set up the Google Assistant feature to work hands-free with the earbuds, enable Find device, customize the touch controls, enable the Volume EQ feature, check for ear tip seal, and update the firmware. Multipoint and audio switching can also be configured on the Pixel Buds App.
- Is the battery life on the Google Pixel Buds Pro any good? Pixel Buds Pro have a claimed battery life of 7 hours with ANC enabled and 11 hours with ANC disabled. Google also claims that 5 minutes of charging can provide 1 hour of playback with ANC and 15 minutes of charging can provide 3 hours of playback with ANC.