Fitbit Inspire 3 in Kenya
The Fitbit Inspire 3 price in Kenya is Ksh 17000. The Fitbit Inspire 3 is an entry-level fitness tracker that comes with a svelte design and smaller footprint that makes it much easier to integrate into both your lifestyle and wardrobe. It has been redesigned to look the part, taking elements of the Fitbit Luxe and previous Inspire activity trackers to develop into a combination of the two. It is possible to swap out the strap and attach another one with a different color or material to match your purpose or occasion. It’s also possible to detach the straps and use this wearable on its own through a clip on the back (sold separately).
Attach it to your clothes and it can still track activity for you if you need to keep your wrist free. It’s not clear how much tracking differs when the Inspire 3 isn’t making contact with skin. No matter how you look at the screen, it now comes with color, courtesy of the AMOLED display that Fitbit used in its Charge 5 tracker. This means Fitbit’s most affordable tracker, the Inspire 3, has a color for the first time. Buy the latest Fitbit Inspire 3 at PhonePlace.
Fitbit Inspire 3 Specs and price
|Heart Rate Monitor||Yes|
|Digital Read Out||Yes|
|User Replaceable Battery||No|
|Sensors||3-axis accelerometer, Optical heart rate monitor, Vibration motor, Red and infrared sensors for blood oxygen (SpO2) monitoring, Ambient light sensor|
|Alerts & Alarms||Yes|
|Memory Retention||Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute, Saves daily totals for past 30 days|
|Estimated Battery Life (hours)||240|
|Charge Time (hours)||2|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F|
|Operating Altitude||28,000 ft|
|In the Box||Fitbit Inspire 3, Classic wristband (both small & large), Charging cable|
- Up To 10-Day Battery: Get more than a week of battery life for more go, more flow, more whoa. Varies with use & other factors.
- Irregular Heart Rhythm Notifications: Check for signs of an irregular heart rhythm that may be atrial fibrillation (AFib) and share the results with your doctor.
- Reminders To Move: Feel like you’ve been sitting too long? Fitbit’s got you buzzing your wrist so you can take yourself for a walk.
- Call, Text & App Notifications: To see what’s up, just glance down. When your phone’s in your pocket, you can be more present. Works when the phone is nearby.
- Menstrual Health Tracking: Log periods, record symptoms, estimate ovulation & find patterns in your cycle using Inspire 3 and the Fitbit app.
- SmartWake: A vibrating alarm wakes you during the optimal sleep stage so you feel refreshed and on your game.
- Fitbit App: Your exercise, sleep, food logging, Health Metrics, video workouts & meditation. It all live in the app.
- Accessories & Clock Faces: Keep your look fresh with bands and clock faces. You can even clip Inspire 3 to your shirt, pocket, or bra. Accessories are sold separately.
The Inspire 3 measures 1.55″ length x .73″ width x .46″ height. The display size is 1.55 inches, AMOLED. The wrist fits both small (5.4-inches) and large (7.6- 8 inches) in circumference.
While previous models had a monochrome display, the Inspire 3 boasts of a full color AMOLED screen. This is really the biggest reason to upgrade if you are coming from an older model, as it makes all the difference to the user experience without sacrificing battery. The case measures of the Inspire 3 measures 1.55-inch, but the screen itself doesn’t take up all the usable space on the device. Depending on the light, you will be able to see the edges of the display and the bezels.
The display can stay always on, so the clock face remains visible at all times, though that means quick battery draining, than if the display when off until activated. Always on Display reduces the overall battery life from 10 days to 3 days. The various clock face options are all big enough to see. However. It is a bit challenging to see your workout metrics on screen might as the text is quite small.
Navigating through the Inspire 3 is a little different than on earlier models. There are now two haptic buttons on either side of the case that you can pinch to turn on the screen or to return to the clock face from any menu. Swipe left and right to access workout tracking, breathing exercises, timers and alarms or notifications from your phone. Swipe up and down to get to settings and your daily health overview, respectively.
Clip for Attachment
A clip attachment lets you wear the Inspire 3 elsewhere on your body to track a workout when you can’t wear it on your wrist. You can even clip Inspire 3 to your shirt, pocket, or bra.
Note: Accessories are sold separately
But the Inspire 3 features toggles, which are that are quite difficult to adjust at first, but you get used to it.
The Inspire 3 is water-resistant to 50 meters (164 feet).
Your exercise, sleep, food logging, Health Metrics, video workouts & meditation. It all live in the app.
Call, Text & App Notifications
To see what’s up, just glance down. When your phone is in your pocket, you can be more present. Works when the phone is nearby.
A vibrating alarm wakes you during the optimal sleep stage so you feel refreshed and on your game.
Menstrual Health Tracking
Log periods, record symptoms, estimate ovulation & find patterns in your cycle using Inspire 3 and the Fitbit app.
Reminders To Move
Feel like you’ve been sitting too long? Fitbits got you buzzing your wrist so you can take yourself for a walk.
Irregular Heart Rhythm Notifications
Check for signs of an irregular heart rhythm that may be atrial fibrillation (AFib) and share the results with your doctor.
Enjoy up to 10 days with the display off and 3 days max with the display on. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings and other factors; actual results will vary. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
Pros and Cons of the Inspire 3
- Slim, unobtrusive design
- Similar health features as more expensive Fitbits
- Bright color screen
- 10-day battery life
- The screen may be too small for some to read easily
- No quick-release band buttons
- Most useful features require a Fitbit Premium subscription
FAQs about Inspire 3
- What is contained in the box of Inspire 3? Fitbit Inspire 3, Classic wristband (both small & large) and a Charging cable.
- What are the dimensions of the Inspire 3? 1.55” l x .73” w x .46” h.
- Is the memory of the Inspire 3 any good? Yes. It saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute; Saves daily totals for past 30 days; Stores heart rate data at 1-second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5-second intervals all other times.
- What materials is the Inspire 3 made of? The Inspire 3 band is made of premium, comfortable silicone (similar to that used in many sport watches) and fastens with a plastic buckle and tang.
- What sensors and key components are on the Inspire 3 ? 3-axis accelerometer, Optical heart rate monitor, Vibration motor, Red and infrared sensors for blood oxygen (SpO2) monitoring, and Ambient light sensor
- Is the Inspire 3 waterproof? Yes. It is Swim proof (water resistant to 50 meters). After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band is clean and dry.
- How long does it take to charge the battery of Inspire 3? 2 hours to fully charge
- How does the Inspire 3 connect with my handset? By Bluetooth.
- What is the battery life of the Inspire 3? Battery life of up to 10 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- What systems is the Inspire 3 compatible with? A Google account will be required. See com/devices.
The Fitbit app is compatible with the most popular phones. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
- Apple iOS 14 or higher.
- Android OS 8 or higher. Android users can set up Inspire 3 faster with Google Fast Pair. See additional tips for Android phones here.
- Syncing range: Up to 30ft
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 8 + Check your device compatibility.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE and an internet connection.
Compare this one with Samsung Galaxy Fit 2
Buy the latest Smart Bands from our website
Be the first to review “Fitbit Inspire 3”