DJI Osmo Mobile SE
DJI Osmo Mobile SE price in Kenya is Kes 23,000. The Gimbal is lightweight with a foldable design enabling easy portability and setting up. Simply unfold, snap-in, and start rolling your video. Osmo Mobile SE’s lightweight foldable body and magnetic quick-release design make it easy to carry and capture immediately. With the newly added status panel, you can switch gimbal modes with the push of a button. An array of intelligent features helps to dynamically shoot and highlight moments, adding a creative flair to anything you want to capture. The 2,600 mAh battery delivers 8 Hours of power, enough time to do productive work on site. Buy the DJI Osmo Mobile SE at Phoneplace Kenya.
DJI Osmo Mobile SE Specifications, Key Features, and Price in Kenya
|Osmo Mobile SE
|· Unfolded: 262.5×119.5×104 mm (L×W×H)
· Folded: 167×108.5×46.5 mm (L×W×H)
|· Gimbal: Approx. 352 g
· Magnetic Phone Clamp: Approx. 31 g
|· Weight: 170-290 g
· Thickness: 6.9-10 mm
· Width: 67-84 mm
|Connectivity: Bluetooth v5.1
|· 138mm length, 32mm diameter
· 72g weight
· Pan: -161.2° to 171.95°
· Roll: -136.7° to 198°
· Tilt: -106.54° to 235.5°
Max Control Speed
|Osmo Mobile SE Battery
|· Type: 18650 Li-ion
· Capacity: 2600 mAh
· Energy: 9.36 Wh
· Charging Temperature: 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
· Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
· Operating Time: Approx. 8 hours (measured under ideal conditions with the gimbal fully balanced)
· Charging Time: Approx. 2 hours and 12 minutes (measured with a 10W Type-C charger)
· Gimbal Charging Port: USB-C
Osmo Mobile SE’s foldable design is easy to store and carry. Throw it in your pocket so that when inspiration strikes, you’re ready to shoot smooth footage on the spot.
Film in a Snap
Whether it is a game-winning touchdown or a baby’s first step, you are ready. Just clamp in your smartphone, snap it onto the gimbal, and start shooting. The gimbal and magnetic phone clamp can be separated, which allows you to snap your smartphone in or out to call and share exciting news.
High-Precision Brushless Motor
DJI Osmo Mobile SE is equipped with a small high-torque brushless motor that allows the gimbal to respond to slight shifts even when compensating for large or heavy smartphones.
High-Precision Brushless Motor
The device comes with a small high-torque brushless motor that allows the gimbal to respond to slight shifts even when compensating for large or heavy smartphones.
Unique Intelligent Features on the DJI Osmo Mobile SE Gimbal
ActiveTrack 6.0 has improvements to the Gimbal’s functionality. Osmo Mobile SE can follow a subject reliably, even when the subject is obstructed in multi-person scenes or performing fast or dramatic movements in scenarios like sports. The front camera can also track subjects that turn to the side or spin. Whether camping, traveling, or capturing impromptu clips out and about, the gimbal automatically keeps the subject centered to make your footage smoother with a narrative flair.
You can now track your subject while using the zoom function for richer visual effects and an impressive cinematic touch. If the subject leaves the frame, the gimbal can find and follow the subject again through automatic zooming and gimbal movements for seamless continuous tracking.
Osmo Mobile SE supports Timelapse, Motionlapse, and Hyperlapse, with simple Motionlapse templates embedded to condense highlighted clips into stunning videos.
- Hyperlapse: Whether you are taking a spring stroll or gazing at passing farmland outside a car window, with Hyperlapse, you can condense motion into a wonderful memory.
- Motionlapse: Preset the gimbal path to add dynamic camera movement to your timelapse.
- Timelapse: Put down the camera and take in the scenery. While you are enjoying, allow Osmo Mobile SE to create a timelapse for a view you can take with you.
Endless Creative Ideas
Are your videos missing that special something? Osmo Mobile SE has you covered. The Gimbal comes with:
- Panorama: Breathtaking scenery should not be shot in sections. Panorama is here to pack the view into one pass of the camera. Stuck inside? Use CloneMe Panorama to take photos of yourself in multiple places at once for a trippy effect.
- Dynamic Zoom: Push the zoom slider to move in or out to give your shot a sense of depth, compression, and epic extension of time and space.
- Gesture Control: Want to take a group photo without leaving anyone out? Filming an audition video but do not have anyone to start the camera? With just a simple hand gesture, start and stop shooting from in front of the lens.
- Story Mode: Story mode provides various templates with matched camera movements, transitions, soundtracks, and more. Share eye-catching videos with one effortless tap. Custom templates are also available. It is your video. You call the shots.
Horizontal and Vertical
Quick Roll makes it easy to segue between horizontal filming for longer videos or vertical videos for shorter content. Whether you are moving around or staying still, portrait or landscape, you will have flexibility in how you shoot.
Intuitive Mode Checking
With the new built-in status panel, you can conveniently check the battery level, system status indicator, and gimbal mode. With a press of the M button, you can easily switch between four gimbal modes, instantly elevating your footage.
- Follow: In Follow mode, the camera view follows the gimbal’s pan and tilt movements and stays stable during rolls. This mode is great for shooting up, down, and diagonally.
- Tilt Locked: The camera view only follows the gimbal’s pan movement and stays stable during tilts and rolls—ideal for shooting horizontally or moving around a subject.
- FPV: In FPV mode, all three axes of the gimbal follow the movement of the main body. This is wonderful for dynamic filming of still subjects like landmarks, buildings, or statues.
- SpinShot: Push the joystick to the left or right to control the rotation of the camera view and create dynamic footage. Perfect for shooting push, pull, and high-angle movements.
A Built-In Cinematographer: Shooting and Editing Assistance
With ShotGuides, you can choose from an array of shooting guides to fit your scene. The guides are easy to understand and master. Simply follow the instructions, and you will be filming like a pro.
Jump from the DJI Mimo app to the LightCut app, which features AI-powered one-tap editing and a range of exclusive video templates. From shooting to processing, it is a one-stop solution truly friendly for new creators.
Accessories: More Than Just a Supporting Role
DJI OM Fill Light Phone Clamp
With three color temperatures: cool, warm, and mixed, and three brightness levels, you are ready to combat bad lighting wherever you go.
Pros and Cons of Osmo Mobile SE
- Compact and lightweight, collapsible design that makes it highly portable;
- It fits in your bag or backpack, allowing you to take it with you wherever you go.
- Easy setup and getting videos rolling.
- Transform highlighted clips into professional-looking videos using Timelapse, Motionlapse, and Hyperlapse;
- 3-axis image stabilization so you can shoot shake-free, thanks to the small but high-torque brushless motor to deliver silky smooth footage.
- The gimbal easily and effortlessly handles large and heavy smartphones like the iPhone 14, and 15 thanks to the reliable and effective high-torque brushless motor
- A large, 2,600mAH battery, capable of running for up to 8 hours thus offering sufficient time to shoot videos and edit.
- The grip tripod enables you to shoot handheld, which is perfect for recording a timelapse.
- Use ActiveTrack 6.0 to track your subject while using the zoom function for richer visual effects and an impressive cinematic touch.
- Excellent compatibility with Android and iOS smartphones
- Fair price for its specifications and performance, compared to DJI Osmo Mobile 6
- Basic cheap, plastic build
- You cannot switch to the Panoramic Camera from inside MIMO App
- With the device, you can only shoot in 1080 p or 4k, only at 30 fps.
- You have to use the native camera app for Panoramic Shots.
- Rational Movement is limited.
- No hard case to store the gimbal
Alternative Smartphone Gimbals
- DJI Osmo Mobile 6
- Insta360 Flow
- DJI RS 3 Mini Gimbal
- Zhiyun Smooth-Q4
See more Media streaming devices.