Anker MagGo 622 in Kenya
The Anker MagGo 622 Magnetic Battery price in Kenya is 7,500 shillings. The MagGo 622 Magnetic Battery with Bracket is both a charger and a stand, specifically for your MagSafe-compatible iPhone 12 & 13. Using new technology, this can magnetically attach to the back of your phone, providing it with a wireless charge along with a strong attachment. The battery also has a bracket that folds out, so that you can stand your phone up wherever you want. Buy the Anker MagGo 622 at PhonePlace.
Anker MagGo 622 Features
- Prop It Up: Features a versatile built-in foldable kickstand that keeps your iPhone 13/12 upright for a comfortable viewing angle.
- Strong and Snappy: The super-strong magnet snaps magnetically into place to ensure perfect alignment and an efficient charge.
- Slim and Compact: The sleek and slim design is only 0.5 inch (12.8 mm) thin, so you can single-handedly take calls, selfies, and more.
- From Small to Smaller: Anker’s new Mini Cell technology reduces the size of the overall battery without compromising power and charging efficiency.
- What You Get: Anker 622 Magnetic Battery (MagGo), 23.6 inch (60 cm) USB-C to USB-C cable, welcome guide, worry-free 24-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
- Note: Not compatible with non-magnetic phone cases, such as OtterBox defender cases. Not recommended to use with iPhone 13/12 mini.
- Compatibility: iPhone 13 / iPhone 13 Pro / iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 12 / iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 Pro Max with a magnetic phone case.
- Superior Safety: Anker’s exclusive MultiProtect safety technology provides complete protection for you and your devices.
- USB-C Compatible: Built-in bi-directional USB-C ports provide flawless compatibility and optimal charging speeds for virtually all USB-C-powered devices.
Anker MagGo 622 Price, Features, and Technical Specifications
|Type||Magnetic Battery. Snap and Charge.|
|Dimensions||4.13 x 2.62 x 0.5 inches|
|Magnetic Power||7.5W Max Power.|
|Colors||Black, Intercellular Gray, and Light Blue|
Design and Build
The portable magnetic holder is designed to hold your iPhone 13/12 in place while charging. It combines it with a kickstand that can unfold to function as a phone stand. Anker’s MiniCell houses a powerful and faster portable charger that’s smaller than ever. With the new Mini-Cell Technology, the size of the overall battery has been reduced without compromising the charging power and efficiency. The Magnetic battery is loaded with 5000mAh, with the ability to provide 17 hours of extended use.
Measuring 4.13 x 2.62 x 0.5 inches, the battery will comfortably fit into your palm. It weighs 142g making it light and portable as you work or run through a busy schedule that requires you to remain on your phone. The Anker MagGo 622 Magnetic Battery has a built-in bi-directional USB-C port. The port provides flawless compatibility and optimal charging speeds for virtually all USB-C-powered devices. To ensure a smooth user experience, use the correct charging accessories.
For enhanced and guaranteed safety, Anker applied their MultiProtect technology on the MagGo 622 Magnetic Battery. It has advanced safety features like temperature control, overload protection, and more to let you charge with zero worries.
Anker MagGo 622 Magnetic Battery is compatible with iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max with a magnetic phone case. The Magnetic Battery is incompatible with non-magnetic phone cases, such as OtterBox Defender Cases.
- Samsung 25W Fast Charger
- Samsung 45W Fast Charger.
- MagSafe Charger
- Anker Power Drive 2 24W Car Charger
- How do I check the battery power capacity on the Anker 622 (MagGo)? The charging indicators are located at the bottom of the portable charger. When the battery is fully charged, 4 lights on the left will turn off after 10 minutes, whereas the indicator on the far right will keep flashing.
- What smartphones are compatible with the Anker 622 (MagGo)? iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max with a magnetic phone case. The Magnetic Battery is not compatible with non-magnetic phone cases, such as OtterBox Defender Cases.
- What are the dimensions of the Anker MagGo 622? 13 x 2.62 x 0.5 inches.
- What colors are available for the Anker MagGo 622 Magnetic Battery? Black, Intercellular Gray, and Light Blue.
- What specific adapter in terms of Voltage can I use on the Anker MagGo 622 Magnetic Battery? 12V
- What is in the box of the Anker MagGo 622 Magnetic Battery package? Anker 622 Magnetic Battery (MagGo), 23.6-inch (60 cm) USB-C to USB-C cable, welcome guide, worry-free 24-month warranty,
- Can the Anker MagGo 622 Magnetic Battery be manually turned off?
- Can Anker MagGo 622 Magnetic Battery charge 2 or more smartphones simultaneously? It does not support charging two devices at once. The device that’s connected to a cable will be given priority over the device that’s being charged wirelessly.
- Does the Anker MagGo 622 Magnetic Battery heat up when in use? When the portable charger is charging or discharging, some heat may be generated due to energy loss during transmission.
Get the latest chargers and cables in Kenya