Anker 736 Nano II 100W Charger
The Anker 736 Nano II 100W Charger price in Kenya is Ksh 8,000. Charge 3 Devices at Once: Power up your MacBook, iPhone, and AirPods all at the same time from a charger that’s 34% smaller than an original 96W MacBook power brick. Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ 3.0 technology ensures compatibility with virtually any operating system or charging protocol, so no matter what device you connect, you’ll get the power you need.
Anker 736 Nano II 100W Charger specs
|Price in Kenya||Ksh. 8,000|
|Connection Technology||USB-C; USB|
|Compatibility||Tablets, Laptops, Smartwatches|
|Input Voltage||100 Volts|
|Total USB Ports||3|
|Single Port Output||USB-C 1 (100W Max) / USB-C 2 (100W Max)|
Anker 736 Nano II Charger Features
- Anker 736 Charger 100W: The Ultimate Charging Experience
- Ultra High-Speed Charging: Provide a powerful charge for a huge range of laptops including the 2021 MacBook Pro 14” (M1 Pro), HP Spectre x360, Dell XPS 13, and more when you connect to either USB-C port.
- One Charger. 3 Devices.: This is the only charger you need to power up all the devices you use on a daily basis including your laptop, phone, and earbuds.
- Universal Compatibility: Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ 3.0 technology ensures compatibility with virtually any operating system or charging protocol, so no matter what device you connect, you’ll get the power you need.
- Powered by GaN II Tech: By swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN), we’ve reduced the size of our chargers without compromising power. Now with GaN II, we can keep pushing the limits of mobile power even further.
- Compatibility: Use a USB-C to Lightning cable for Lightning devices and use a USB-C to USB-C cable for USB-C devices (cables sold separately).
Get the latest chargers and cables in Kenya