Oppo K10 Pro in Kenya
The Oppo K10 Pro is a mid-range smartphone in Kenya, available at Phoneplace Kenya for Kes 35,500. Announced and released in late April 2022, it has improved features and specifications compared to its predecessor, the Oppo K10. K10 Pro has a dynamic memory, with the option of 8/12GB RAM and a massive 128/256GB internal memory. K10 Pro operates on an Octa-Core processor and a more powerful chipset (Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm). A 6.62-inch AMOLED display dominates the front of the device, with an in-display fingerprint easing the lock-unlock functionality.
Camera-wise, the Oppo K10 Pro has an impressive single, 16mp punch-holed Selfie Camera strategically placed on the right of the display. At the back, it packs a triple 50MP+8MP+2MP set of cameras that ensure the best experience in capturing moments through video or pictures. Powering all the systems is an equally massive and impressive 5,000mAh non-removable battery, complemented with an 80W fast charger. The device is available in basic blue and black colour variants.
Oppo K10 Pro Specs and price in Kenya
|Price In Kenya||Kes 35,500|
|Display Size||6.62 inches|
|Resolution||720 x 1612 pixels (~397 ppi density)|
|Operating System||Android 12, with ColorOS 12.1 UI|
|Measurement||162.7 x 75.7 x 8.6 mm|
|Processor||Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3×2.42 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A55|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)|
|SIM Card||Dual SIM (Nano SIM, dual stand by)|
|Connectivity||GSM/ HSPA/ LTE 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G Network connectivity|
|MicroSD Card Slot||None|
|Main Camera||Triple Cameras :50MP+8MP+2MP|
|Selfie Camera||Single Camera: 16 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide)|
|Loudspeaker.||Installed, with stereo speakers|
|USB Port||Yes, USB Type-C 2.0, USB on the Go.|
|Fingerprint sensor||Yes, Optical, under display|
|Other Sensors||Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity, Proximity, Gyroscope, Colour Spectrum, GPS|
|Charging||Fast Wired charging, 80W (31 minutes to 100% battery charge)|
Design, General Build, Display
Oppo K10 Pro, like the K10, is beautifully designed with curved edges and flat surfaces. With a weight of 199g, the device measures 162.7 x 75.7 x 8.6 mm. The dimensions and weight make it easy to handle, operate, and carry around. The sleek design is complemented with a large 6.62-inch display and a dominant camera deck at the back, which gives the back a slight bump on an otherwise flat surface. The fingerprint sensor is in display, making it easy for users to lock and unlock the device.
The main camera at the back is a triple set, consisting of 50MP (f/1.8), (wide) primary camera+8MP (f/2.2) camera, ultra-wide+2MP (f/2.4) camera, (macro). It features a Dual-LED Dual-Tone Flash, Autofocus, HDR, Panorama and 1080p@30fps video capture capabilities. The secondary camera is a selfie AI Camera on the front, packed in the distinctive punch hole on the left of the AMOLED screen. It packs a 16MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide) single camera with video capture capabilities of 1080p@30fps.
Performance and Battery
Octa-Core processor power the device, Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm) chipset, and an Adreno 660 graphics processor. The phone runs on the latest Android platform, Android 12. It is quite a handful, making a solid statement as Oppo seeks to make a statement regarding the quality performance of its devices. Supporting the impressive specifications is equally a massive 8/12 GB RAM and 128/256GB of internal memory. The memory is sufficient to keep the user going, considering the device does not come with the MicroSD slot for memory addition. A massive battery of 5,000mAh, which can be fast-charged (supports Super VOOC Fast Charging), proves that the Oppo K10 Pro is a performance smartphone.
It is important to mention that the Oppo K10 Pro supports up to 5G network connectivity. It is awesome, considering the user is assured of faster uploading and downloading. Other connectivity options include Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6), hotspot capabilities, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth (5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX). The device supports NFC, A-GPS and has Fingerprint (under display, optical), Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Compass, ambient light and colour spectrum sensors.
Alternative Device to Oppo K10 Pro.
- Does the Oppo K10 Pro have a fingerprint sensor? Yes, in-display, optical.
- What sensors are on the Oppo K10 Pro? Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, colour spectrum.
- What is the battery capacity of the Oppo K10 Pro? 5,000mAh.
- Does the Oppo K10 Pro support fast charging? Yes. It comes in the box upon purchase with an 80W wired fast charger. The fast charger boosts battery power from 0-100% in about 31 minutes.
- What is the refresh rate on the Oppo k10 Pro display? 120Hz
- Does, the Oppo K10 Pro, have a screen protector? Yes, a Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Does the Oppo K10 Pro support 5G network connectivity? Yes.
- Does the Oppo K10 Pro support external memory addition through MicroSD? No. It does not have a memory card slot.
- Can somebody use OTG on the Oppo K10 Pro? Yes. It supports USB OTG.
- What platform is the Oppo K10 Pro running on? Android 12, with ColorOS 12.1 user interface cover.
- What chipset is the Oppo K10 Pro currently running on? Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm).
- What are the selfie camera specifications on the Oppo K10 Pro? 16 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.0µm
Check out the latest Oppo phones in Kenya