Mac Studio M1 Ultra in Kenya
The Mac Studio M1 Ultra price in Kenya is Ksh 450,000. With the Apple Mac Studio M1 Ultra (20-core CPU/48-core GPU) 64GB/1TB, you get a mini PC that offers a combination of the most powerful Apple chips. That’s because the M1 Ultra chip consists of 2 M1 Max chips. You can design the most extensive 3D environments or edit 18 8K video streams at the same time. The Apple Mac Studio M1 Ultra offers support for up to 4 Pro Display XDRs and a 4K Display. You can connect peripherals to the 4 Thunderbolt 4 ports, 2 USB-A ports, and 2 USB-C ports. The HDMI port and 10Gbit Ethernet port complete the setup. The special cooling system at the bottom of the Apple Mac Studio sucks cool air in and exhausts hot air. Buy the Mac Studio M1 Ultra 2022 in Kenya today at Phoneplace Kenya.
Mac Studio M1 Ultra Price, Features, and Specifications
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 450,000|
|PROCESSOR||Apple M1 Ultra chip
|VIDEO SUPPORT||Simultaneously supports up to five displays:
Thunderbolt 4 digital video output supports
HDMI display video output
|CONNECTIONS AND EXPANSION||Four Thunderbolt 4 ports with support for:
On front (M1 Ultra):
|MADE WITH BETTER MATERIALS||
|ENERGY EFFICIENT||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|SMARTER CHEMISTRY||Mercury-, BFR-, PVC-, and beryllium‑free|
|WEIGHT||7.9 pounds (3.6 kg)|
|IN THE BOX||
|WARRANTY||1 Year Apple International Warranty|
The Mac Studio M1 Ultra measures 3.7 x 7.7 x7.7 inches, fitting right in. within the 7.7-inch square Mac Studio enclosure lies a groundbreaking thermal system designed to let the M1 Ultra fly through heavy workloads at super-fast speed while being whisper quiet.
macOS Monterey was designed to scale with Apple silicon. The operating system automatically benefits from the increased graphics, massive memory, and powerful machine learning of M1 Ultra. With over 10,000 optimized apps and plug-ins — and great new macOS features like Universal Control (Beta), Shortcuts, and Focus — you can work, play, and create in ways you never imagined.
The Apple Mac Studio brings power with its M1 Ultra Chipset. It will surely elevate the elegant desktop PC with impressive processing speed and graphics. With the M1 Ultra, you have incredible performance in your hands. The Processing unit consists of a 20-core CPU with 16 versions and 4 efficiency cores. A 64-core GPU is equally powerful and valuable in enabling the Apple Mac Studio M1 Ultra to exceed users’ expectations.
The M1 Ultra is built from two M1 Max chips. It lets you power through workflows on an unprecedented scale. Thus, you can run complex particle simulations or work with massive 3D environments previously impossible to render. And with twice the media engine resources, M1 Ultra can support up to 18 streams of 8K ProRes 422 video playback — something no other personal computer can do. It has 114 billion transistors, supports up to 5 displays, is capable of up to 22 trillion operations per second, has an internal memory space of Up to 8TB SSD with up to 7.4GB/s read speeds, and is capable of H.264, HEVC, and ProRes encode and decode.
Memory and Storage
The Mac Studio has a 64GB unified memory. It can get configured to 128GB of memory. In terms of storage, it has 1TB SSD, configurable up to 1TB, 2TB, 4TB, or 8TB.
Display and Studio Set-up
The Mac Studio M1 Ultra and the new Studio Display are designed for the ultimate studio setup. With its breathtaking 27-inch 5K Retina display, 12MP Ultra-Wide camera with Center Stage, studio-quality three-mic array, and six-speaker sound system with Spatial Audio, Studio Display completes the entire Mac experience. Its striking compact form and multiple port options let you re-imagine your workspace and unleash your creativity.
Communication and Connections
Mac Studio M1 Ultra supports Wi-Fi, with 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 wireless networking, and is IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compatible. It supports Bluetooth with Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology specifications and compatibility when connecting with other devices. It supports 10Gb Ethernet (Nbase-T Ethernet with support for 1Gb, 2.5Gb, 5Gb, and 10Gb Ethernet using RJ-45 connector).
Create the studio of your dreams with an array of 12 high-performance ports. The ports are located front and back for convenient access. You can easily access the HDD, USB stick, camera, and other devices from the front of the machine. Plug in up to 4 Pro Display XDRs and 1 4K TV without inconvenience because the Mac Studio M1 Ultra is up to the task. A headphone jack with advanced support for high impedance headphones is one the Mac Studio, or line out for amplified speakers. The front of the Mac Studio comprises 2 x USB-C or Thunderbolt 4 and 1x SDXC. At the back, you will get 4x Thunderbolt 4, 1x 10Gb Ethernet, 2x USB-A, 1x HDMI, and 1x 3.5 mm headphone jack.
The Magic accessories are wireless, rechargeable, precise, and comfortable — and now come in a silver-and-black option to complete your setup. Touch ID improves security accessibility to the Mac Studio. Make use of Magic Trackpad and Magic Mouse to design and work.
- What is the weight of the Mac Studio M1 Ultra? 6kg
- What is the size of the Mac Studio M1 Ultra? 7 x 7.7 x 7.7 inches
- What operating system does the Mac Studio M1 Ultra operate on? macOS Monterey.
- How many ports does Mac Studio M1 Ultra have? 2x USB-C or Thunderbolt 4, 1x SDXC at the front, and 4x Thunderbolt 4, 1x 10Gb Ethernet, 2x USB-A, 1x HDMI, and 1x 3.5 mm headphone jack at the back.
- What is the storage on the Mac Studio M1 Ultra? 64GB unified memory configurable up to 128GB. 1TB SS, Configurable up to 8TB
- Does Mac Studio M1 Ultra support video? It simultaneously supports up to 5 displays: 4 Pro Display XDRs (6K resolution at 60Hz and over a billion colors) over USB and 1 4K display (4K resolution at 60Hz and over a billion colors) over HDMI. It is also capable of up to 9 streams of 8K ProRes video playback.
- What colors are available for Mac Studio M1 Ultra?
- What features are on the Mac Studio M1 Ultra? Voice Control? VoiceOver, Zoom, Increase Contrast, Reduce Motion, Siri and Dictation, Switch Control, Closed Captions, and Text to Speech
- Is the Mac Studio M1 Ultra energy certified? ENERGY STAR® certified.
- What are the pros of using the Mac Studio M1 Ultra? Incredible performance from M1 Ultra processor, Impressive industrial design, and Plenty of ports.
- What are the cons of Mac Studio M1 Ultra? Display and accessories are sold separately, and are user-upgradable after purchase.
- What processor does the Mac Studio M1 Ultra use? Apple M1 Ultra.
- What enables cooling off of the Mac Studio M1 Ultra? A thermal design that pulls cool air in through the vented base and expels the hot air out through the ventilated back of the unibody aluminum chassis.
- What are the Mac Studio Display and Peripherals? Apple’s Studio Display, 5K Retina display Monitor, Thunderbolt connectivity, A13 Bionic processor (supports the built-in 12-megapixel webcam, Centre Stage, Apple’s True color adjustment technology), a 6-speaker array that handles Dolby Atmos and other spatial audio formats.
- What other accessories are bought separately from the Mac Studio M1 Ultra? Magic Keyboard with TouchID, the Magic Mouse, and Magic Trackpad.
Buy the latest Mac Studio From our website.
Be the first to review “Mac Studio M1 Ultra 2022”