Xiaomi Blackshark 5 pro
Out of stock
Blackshark 5 pro features and specifications in Kenya
- Weight: 220g
- Display: 6.7 inches, OLED
- OS: Android 12, Joy UI 13
- Space: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 16GB RAM
- Main Camera: 108MP+13MP+5MP
- Front Camera: 16 MP, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Processor: Octa-Core, Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm)
- Battery: 4,650 mAh, with Fast charging 120W
Out of stock
Xiaomi Blackshark 5 pro in Kenya
The Blackshark 5 pro price in Kenya is around KSh 85,500. Xiaomi Black Shark 5 Pro is a high-end, 5G device released to the market in April 2022. It features a large 6.67-inch OLED display, whose resolution is 1080 x 2400 pixels. It weighs 220g and measures 163.9 x 76.5 x 9.5 mm in dimensions. It is a big handset, going by the dimensions and weight. The device runs on Android 12, Joy UI 13 OS and is equipped with a powerful, performance-enhanced 8-Core, Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm) processor. The Adreno 730 GPU complements the processing unit in enabling uninterrupted graphics when playing your favourite games. the device costs Kes 85,500 and comes in 2 colour variants: Black and White. Buy it in Kenya today at Phoneplace Kenya.
Body Frame, Design, and Display
Xiaomi Black Shark 5 Pro is an ergonomically designed handset with curved edges and smooth surfaces. The body is made of aluminium and the front is made of glass. The handset measures 163.9 x 76.5 x 9.5 mm in dimension and weighs 220g. It feels comfortable in the hand when grasped for use.
A 6.67-inch display certainly stands out for the Black Shark 5 Pro. Xiaomi put much emphasis on the display of the handset, considering the OLED Display has a refresh rate of 144Hz, ~85.7% screen-to-body ratio, 1080 x 2400 pixels, and 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density). As a user, you will enjoy the unlimited high-quality experience whether consuming media, playing your favourite game or getting deep into productive work.
Blackshark 5 pro Specs and price in Kenya
|Model||Black Shark 5 Pro|
|Announced||End of March, 2022|
|Released||Early April, 2022|
|Operating System||Android 12, Joy UI 13|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm)|
|CPU Speed||Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.40 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.70 GHz Cortex-A510)|
|Rear Camera||108 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF
13 MP, f/2.4, 120˚ (ultrawide)
5 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto macro), AF
|Front Camera||16 MP, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm|
|Network||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
Upto 5G Network band; with HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A; 5G
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Dimensions||163.9 x 76.5 x 9.5 mm|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels (~395 ppi density)|
|Display Type||OLED, with 144Hz Refresh Rate|
|Display Size||6.67-inches (~86.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|3.5mm jack||Yes. On the device.|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive|
|GPS||Yes. Equipped with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS|
|Wi-Fi & WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Sensor||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Battery||Li-Po 4650 mAh, non-removable|
|Fast Charging||Fast charging 120W|
|Colour Variants||Black, and White|
You will love the superior camera set-up packed on the Xiaomi Black Shark 5 Pro. As a selfie lover, the high-quality images and videos with family and friends captured on the 16 MP, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm stand apart from other selfie cameras on other handsets.
At the back, the Black Shark 5 Pro packs an impressive 108MP! The triple camera set-up comprises of 108 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF, 13 MP, f/2.4, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/3.06″, 1.12µm, and 5 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto macro), AF. The camera set-up features HDR, Panorama and LED Flash. The camera can capture [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected]; HDR10+ videos.
The handset is well equipped for top performance, whether it is multitasking, video recording and streaming, enabling social media interactions, multi-tasking, or playing video games. Xiaomi Black Shark 5 Pro runs on Android 12, Joy UI 13 OS. It is powered by an Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.40 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.70 GHz Cortex-A510) Central Processing Unit, on a powerful Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm) chipset and Adreno 730. The three combine to form a powerful, non-compromising processing unit which delivers results and gets whatever tasks are thrown at it done in record time. Xiaomi was keen not to compromise with internal space, especially considering the continued demand for sufficient memory in contemporary handset users. To optimise space efficiency, UFS 3.1/NVMe SSD technology was used on the model. Xiaomi provided 4 Black Shark Pro 5G variants, all based on the user’s budget, and preference in terms of specifications. The variants the user can pick from are:
- 128GB 8GB RAM
- 256GB 8GB RAM
- 256GB 12GB RAM
- 512GB 16GB RAM
With such high memory space and guaranteed management of the same through UFS 3.1/NVMe SSD, the option of additional memory was omitted.
As a high-performance device, it has a big demand for battery. Xiaomi equipped the Black Shark 5 with a massive 4,650mAh non-removable battery. For an average user, the battery. Fast charging is supported with a wired 120W charger that charges 0- 100% of the battery 15 min (advertised).
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro
- Xiaomi POCO F4 GT
- Samsung Galaxy A53
- Tecno Camon 19 5G
FAQs on Xiaomi Black Shark 5 Pro
- Does Xiaomi Shark 5 Pro support wireless charging? No.
- How long does it take to charge the Xiaomi Shark 5 Pro if completely down? It takes 15-20 minutes.
- What is the capacity of the Xiaomi Shark 5 Pro fast charger? 120Hz
- What is the capacity of Xiaomi Shark 5 Pro’s battery? 4,650 mAh.
- What are the dimensions of the Xiaomi Black Shark 5 Pro? 163.9 x 76.5 x 9.5 mm
- What materials make the Xiaomi Black Shark 5 Pro? An aluminum body frame and glass front.
- Is Xiaomi Black Shark 5 Pro waterproof? No.
- Is the Xiaomi Black Shark 5 Pro 5G enabled? Yes
- What is used to protect the screen of the Xiaomi Black Shark 5 Pro? Corning Gorilla Glass.
- What type of charger is used on the Xiaomi Black Shark 5 Pro? USB Type C.
- Does the Xiaomi Black Shark 5 Pro have a bezel-less display? Yes
- What is Xiaomi Black Shark 5 Pro’s display refresh rate and resolution? 144Hz, and 2400×1080 pixels (~395 ppi density)
- What is the display peak brightness on the Xiaomi Black Shark 5 Pro? 1300 nits.
- Is there a Gaming Mode on the Xiaomi Black Shark 5 Pro? Yes.
- Does the Xiaomi Black Shark 5 Pro have a cooling system? Yes. It has a cooling system which helps cool the system when playing games or multitasking to prevent overheating.
Check out more Xiaomi phones in Kenya
|Network & Connectivity|
|SIM Card Slots|