Oppo Reno8 Z in Kenya
The Oppo Reno8 Z price in Kenya is 54, 500 shillings. An Octa-core, Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm) processor powers the handset. It has 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage which is expandable using MicroSDXC. Reno8 Z runs on Android 12 and has a 4,500 mAh battery. It also has a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, a 2MP depth camera, and a 2MP macro sensor at the rear. A 16MP (wide) front-facing camera will enable you to capture selfies and make video chats. Buy it in Kenya today at Phoneplace Kenya. The device is available in Starlight Black and Dawnlight Gold color variants.
Oppo Reno8 Z Price, Key Features, and Technical Specifications
|Model||Oppo Reno8 Z|
|Announced||August 4th 2022|
|Released||August 4th 2022|
|Operating System||Android 12, ColorOS 12.1|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm)|
|CPU Speed||Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 660 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 660 Silver)|
|Card Slot||Dedicated MicroSDXC|
|Rear Camera||64 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)|
|Front Camera||16 MP, f/2.4, 27mm (wide)|
|Network||GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G, Up to 5G band with speeds of HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Dimensions||159.9 x 73.2 x 7.7 mm|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels (~409 ppi density)|
|Display Type||AMOLED, 430 nits (typ)|
|Display Size||6.43-inches (~85.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|3.5mm jack||Yes. On the device.|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes. Equipped with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|Wi-Fi & WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Radio||To be confirmed|
|Sensor||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass|
|Battery||Li-Po 4,500 mAh, non-removable|
|Fast Charging||Fast charging 33W|
|Colour Variants||Starlight Black and Dawnlight Gold|
Design, Body, and Display
Oppo Reno8 Z is made of Glass front, plastic frame, and glass back. It weighs 181g and measures 159.9 x 73.2 x 7.7 mm. The device is generally flat, with curved edges. The 6.43-INCH LPS LCD Display has a refresh rate of 60Hz. The display’s resolution is 1080 x 2400 pixels (~409 ppi density). The screen has a hole punch that is left aligned on the display to accommodate the front-facing lens. The screen is protected by a Schott Xensation Up glass cover, making it tamper-proof.
Oppo Reno8 Z currently runs on Android 12, customized to Oppo’s ColorOS 12.1 for a better user experience. It gets powered by an Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 660 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 660 Silver) CPU, Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm) chipset, and has Adreno 619 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The device is well equipped for high performance and will have no difficulty when it comes to multi-tasking, fast browsing, playing games, and video streaming.
An 8GB RAM 128GB internal memory space is sufficient to enable optimal operations of software installed and downloaded without inconveniences of limited space. Equally, a MicroSD slot is provided as an option in case you want to increase the memory, especially if you have a lot of media content to download and consume.
To enable the device to work optimally, it has a 4,500mAh non-removable battery installed on it. Considering the Oppo phone has a big screen and will demand a lot of power to run operations optimally, you may encounter fast battery draining depending on the intensity of your usage. To reduce any inconveniences, the Oppo Reno8 Z has a fast charging 33W that charges 0-31% of the battery in 15 minutes, and up to 100% in 63 minutes. The device also supports reverse charging and USB Power Delivery.
The selfie camera comprises a single 8MP, f/2.2, (wide camera, which can capture 1080p@30fps videos. Enjoy selfie moments and awesome chats as you lead an active, memorable life. At the back, Samsung Galaxy F13 packs Triple Camera set-up comprising of 50 MP (wide) main camera, backed with a 5MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultra-wide) + 2MP, f/2.4, (macro)+ 2MP, f/2.4, (depth) lenses. The triple camera set-up enables quality capture of both photographs and videos, with brightness, depth and width enabled when capturing moments. It can capture HDR photos and record full 1080p videos at 30fps.
The Oppo handset features various sensors. Installed on the device are a fingerprint (under display, optical) sensor, accelerometer, proximity, gyro, and compass sensors. A GPS (Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS) is installed too. It enables easy navigation for travelers and motorists who use applications for directions and accurate GPS bearings.
- What is the capacity of the Oppo Reno8 Z battery? 4,500mAh.
- Does the Oppo Reno8 Z support fast charging? Yes. It supports fast charging with a 33W charger that charges 0-31% in 15 minutes, and a full charge in about 63 minutes.
- When was the Oppo Reno8 Z launched? It was announced and released to the market on 4th August 2022. It is available at Phoneplace Kenya.
- How much is the Oppo Reno8 Z retailing in Kenya? Kes 54,500 at Phoneplace Kenya.
- What is the screen size and resolution of the Oppo Reno8 Z? 6.43-inch AMOLED display with 1080 x 2400 pixels (~409 ppi density).
- What Operating System does the Oppo Reno8 Z have? Android 12, ColorOS 12.1 OS
- Does the Oppo Reno8 Z have a fingerprint sensor? Yes. Under the display, optical.
- Can someone transfer data using a USB on the Oppo Reno8 Z? It supports USB on the Go (USB OTG).
- What sensors does the Oppo Reno8 Z have? The Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, under display (optical) Fingerprint, and Proximity Sensors.
- Can I hotspot use the Oppo Reno8 Z in Kenya? Yes.
- Does Oppo Reno8 Z support 5G Network connectivity? Yes. It supports up to 5G Bands network connectivity.
- Does Oppo Reno8 Z support mobile gaming? Yes. Its processing unit can handle most mobile video games compatible with its system.
- What are the Main Camera details of the Oppo Reno8 Z? A Triple-camera system with 64 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth).
- What are the key features of the Oppo Reno8 Z primary camera? HDR, Panorama, and 1080p@30fps video capture capabilities
Check out more Oppo phones in Kenya on our website.