JBL Tune 760NC in Kenya
The JBL Tune 760NC price in Kenya is Ksh 14,300. With the Tune 760 NC, you can listen to music even in the loudest spaces. The headphones have active noise canceling, which reduces ambient and white noise. This way, you can listen to music everywhere. After you’ve connected the headphones to your smartphone for the first time, it’ll connect automatically next time. The headphones recognize the device they connected to most recently, so you never have to connect them manually again. Thanks to multipoint pairing, you can connect the headphones to 2 devices at the same time, such as your smartphone and laptop. If you’re watching a video on your laptop and then listening to music on your phone, the connection switches automatically. Buy the JBL Tune 760NC in Kenya today at Phoneplace Kenya.
JBL Tune 760NC features and specs
|True Wireless Earbuds:||No|
|Battery Life:||Music play time with BT on and ANC off: 50 hrs|
|What’s In The Box:||1 x JBL Tune 760NC headphones1 x Type-C USB charging cable1 x Detachable audio cable1 x Warranty / Warning (W/!)1 x Safety Sheet (S/i)1 x QSG|
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 14,300|
Build and Design
JBL Tune 760NC is light and compact, designed in a creative that enables them to get folded and easily carried. When traveling, their headphone’s lightweight, compatibility, and foldability make them a great option as they take less space and save you lots of trouble.
The headset weighs 220g, gas a charging cable length of 0.2m. Ear Cup External dimensions are 3.6 x 3 x2.1 inches. The Ear Cup Internal measures 2.1 x 1.5 x 0.8 inches. The Audio Cable Length is 1.2m.
Calls and Voice Control
Easily control your sound and manage your calls, as trigger voice assistants from your handphones with the flick of a button on your earcup.
Thanks to Google Fast Pair, you can immediately pair your headphones to your smartphone at the initial point of contact. You can also pair multi devices onto your smartphone by simply tapping on the device’s screen. The headset’s control and connection specifications are provided as below:
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.5, HFP 1.6
- Bluetooth frequency: 2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth transmitter power: < 10 dBm
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
Multi-Point Connection allows you to effortlessly switch from one Bluetooth device to another. If you are a video on you tablet for example, you can switch from the tablet to your smartphone to make a call seamlessly without having to make a physical connection before receiving the call.
The JBL Tune 760NC battery has 2 hours of charging time from 0-100%. It has a max playing time with the ANC ON OF 35 hours and 50 hours with ANC off. As such, you are assured of 35 uninterrupted, maximum playing hours before the need to juice up the 610mAh battery on the device.
What you find on unboxing your JBL Tune 760NC Package
- 1 x JBL Tune 760NC headphones
- 1 x Type-C USB charging cable
- 1 x Detachable audio cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty
- 1 x Safety Sheet
- How long does it take to fully charge your JBL Tune 760NC headphones? 2 hours from 0-100%
- How long does the JBL battery stay with ANC? 35 hours.
- What is the driver side of the JBL Tune 760NC headphones? 40mm.
- Is there a voice assistant on the headphone to assist in connecting it to other devices? If you are having trouble pairing your headphones or if your device is asking for a PIN, please make sure to check all available BT connections in your device’s settings. Verify that you are connecting to the headphone’s product name that excludes ‘LE’. The ‘LE connection is only intended for voice assistant features compatible with your headphones. If the voice assistant feature has not yet been configured, this would explain why the ‘LE’ connection appears as an available connection, but cannot be used for Bluetooth audio.
- I am having trouble using my JBL Tune 760NC headphones with third-party communication Apps (WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype, Google Video). What do I do? If you are experiencing issues getting the app to communicate with your headphones, (assuming you have already paired the headphones with the device) go into the communication app’s audio settings. You will likely find the resolution there. You may have to set your headphones as the ‘communication device’ within the app you are using.
- Can I connect my JBL Tune 760NC headphones to other devices simultaneously? Yes, the headphones have Multipoint Connection, which allows you to switch seamlessly between the connected devices.
Check out more headphones available on this website