JBL Live Free 2 in Kenya
The JBL Live Free 2 price in Kenya is Ksh 16,500. Stay in the groove all day long with stylish companions for work and play. JBL Live Free 2 earbuds deliver up to 35 hours of incredible JBL Signature Sound (with 7 hours in the earbuds + 28 hours in the case), speed charging, and Qi-compatible wireless charging for when your batteries need a boost. True Adaptive Noise Cancelling eliminates distractions to give you totally immersive audio, while Smart Ambient keeps you alert to your surroundings.
Oval tubes and a slim, pill shape design provide a perfectly snug fit, even for smaller ears—ensuring better isolation from noise and enhanced audio quality. Got something to say? Make clear, perfect calls with six beamforming mics or access your preferred voice assistant for seamless, hands-free control and connection wherever life’s adventures take you. Buy the JBL Live Free 2 at Phoneplace.
JBL Live Free 2 specifications and features
|Approx. Battery Life||7 Hours|
|Approx. Battery Life With NC On||5 Hours|
|Ideal For Wireless TV Use||No|
|Ideal For Sports And Workouts||Yes|
|Bluetooth Profiles||A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6, HFP V1.8|
|Battery Charge Time||2 Hours, 4 Hours Wireless|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Capacity (Case)||620mAh|
|Battery Capacity (Earbuds)||45mAh|
|Approx. Battery Life (Case)||28 Hours|
|Number of Microphones||6|
|Quick Charge Time||15 Minutes|
|Quick Charge Play Time||4 Hours|
|In the Box||1 x JBL Live Free 2 earbuds, 1 x 3 sizes of ear tips, 1 x Type-C USB charging cable, 1 x Charging case, 1 x Warranty/Warning (W/!), 1 x product QSG/Safety Sheet (S/i)|
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 20,000Hz|
|Ambient Sound /Transparent Hearing||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Compatible||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Type||Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa|
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 16,500|
JBL Live Free 2 Features
- JBL Signature Sound
Nothing beats incredibly clear music and calls from 11mm dynamic drivers powered by JBL Signature Sound.
- True Adaptive Noise Cancelling with Smart Ambient
True Adaptive Noise Cancelling automatically adjusts to your surroundings, eliminating distractions for better sound wherever you are. Or use Smart Ambient when you need to focus on your environment, all without removing your earbuds.
- 35 (7+28) hours of playback with wireless charging
Never miss a moment with 35 hours of Qi-compatible battery life (including 7 hours in the earbuds + 28 hours in the case). Need a boost? Just 15 minutes of Speed Charge gives you another four hours of playtime—fast.
- 6 mics for perfect calls with zero noise
Six beamforming microphones reduce wind and noise interference so your words always come through loud and clear. And with VoiceAware, you can choose how much of your own voice to hear by controlling the amount of mic input routed back into your earbuds.
- Oval Tubes for better comfort, isolation, and bass
Better shape, and better sound. That’s why JBL designed these headphones with oval tubes, oval silicon tips, and a slim pill shape design for a perfectly snug fit, even for smaller ears—ensuring better noise cancellation and enhanced audio quality.
- Dual Connect & Sync with multi-point connection
Phone call in the middle of your favorite show? No problem. With a multi-point connection, you can quickly and easily switch your headphone input from one Bluetooth device to another. You’ll also enjoy quick, effortless pairing with any Android device as you shift between mono and stereo and your left, right, or both earbuds.
- Touch & voice control
Activate the JBL Live Free 2’s features with the ease of touch control. Or simply speak up to activate your Hey Google (*) or Alexa (**).
- IPX5 waterproof
Whether you’re hitting the gym or caught in the rain, you won’t have to worry. The IPX5 certification means JBL Live Free 2 headphones are waterproof.
- JBL Headphones App
The dedicated app lets you select listening modes, adjust ANC or smart ambient levels, customize controls, and maximize comfort and audio quality—so you can always listen your way. You can also optimize the EQ curve while voice prompts in your own language help you to navigate through the features.
Pros and Cons of JBL Live Free 2
- 6 mics for perfect calls with zero noise
- Oval tube design for better isolation, comfort and bass.
- 35 hours of incredible JBL Signature Sound
- rue Adaptive Noise Cancelling eliminates distractions to give you totally immersive audio
- Smart Ambient keeps you alert to your surroundings.
- Charging time is 2 hours.
- Use Smart Ambient when you need to focus on your environment, all without removing your earbuds.
- The transparency modes for the Live Free 2 are much less impressive compared to ANC and call performance
- Not the best buds as far as fun-sounding speakers are concerned
- Vocals sound overprocessed and compressed.
- The premium price sets its apart from most buyers.
FAQs about JBL Live Free 2
- What is in the box of the JBL Live Free 2 Box?
- 1 x JBL Live Free 2 earbuds
- 1 x 3 sizes of ear tips
- 1 x Type-C USB charging cable
- 1 x Charging case
- 1 x Product Quick Start Guide / Safety Sheet
- 1 x Warranty
- What is the weight of JBL Live Free 2 case and buds? 7g, 4.9g.
- What is the charging time and Max play time of JBL Live Free 2? 2 hours charging time. 7 hours max time. 28 hours in the case.
- Is the JBL Live Free 2 waterproof? Yes
- How is the Live Free 2 charged? Wirelessly through the The Qi-compatible charging case
- Do the Live Free 2 fall off? Our Live Free 2 TWS comes with 3 sizes of eartips for a better comfortable fit in your ear. You may choose the right size for your ears so that they may stay in your ears and not fall out.
- Does Live Free 2 have dual sync? Like being able to use only one or both earbuds at the same time? Also does this connect as soon as I open the case? BL Live Free 2 TWS has a Dual Connect feature where you can use either the left or right earbud while the other is on the case. Your earbuds will automatically connect to your phone as soon as you open the case.
- Can you ajust the volume through the Live Free 2 earbuds? And if so how do you do that? JBL Live Free 2 TWS doesn’t have volume control. However, our JBL Headphones App can modify the controls and assign them to volume, each tap on the earbud.
- How do you connect both laptop and iPhone with Live Free 2? It seems it will only connect to 1 at a time. I can switch if I disconnect it from one device. This product has a multi-point feature where you can connect two devices via Bluetooth at the same time. To further isolate the issue, we suggest connecting your Live Free 2 TWS on two different mobile phones instead of your laptop.
- Is JBL Live Free 2 TWS Waterproof? It is rated IPX5, which can stand water splashing.