Bose SoundLink Flex in Kenya
The Bose SoundLink Flex price in Kenya is Ksh 26,500. The SoundLink Flex Bluetooth speaker is engineered to deliver a clear, deep sound that’s powerful enough to fill a room and loud enough for outdoor adventures. No matter the orientation, PositionIQ technology optimizes sound. The SoundLink Flex has a sophisticated, inviting aesthetic and an industrial design that blends durability, portability, and utility. With its silicone body, powder-coated steel grille, and reliable utility loop, SoundLink Flex goes where you go and plays as you play. Listen to music while hiking, camping, or paddleboarding — even while taking a shower or enjoying a sunset on the patio. Buy the SoundLink Flex in Kenya today at Phoneplace Kenya.
Bose SoundLink Flex features
|Connectivity||Bluetooth Version 4.2|
|Wireless Range||Bluetooth range: 9m/30ft|
|Wireless Capabilities||Pair up to 8 devices to have paired and connected with it, dropping the least recently used when a new one is paired|
|Wireless Range||30′ / 9.1 m (Bluetooth)|
|Charging Time||4 Hours|
|Battery Life||Up to 12 Hours|
|Controls||Button Controls: Power On, Bluetooth, Volume up/down, Multi-function button|
|Input/Output||1 x USB Type-C (Power)|
|Additional Features||PositionIQ, Digital Signal Processing, Make/Answer Phone Calls, Compatible Bose Connect App, Inbuilt Microphone|
|What’s In The Box||Bose SoundLink Flex Bluetooth speaker, included accessories and user manuals – SoundLink flex speaker, USB-C to USB-A charging cable (Black), Quick-start guide, Safety sheet|
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 26,500|
SoundLink Flex Bluetooth speaker is available in Black, Stone Blue, White Smoke, and Carmine Red colors. It measures 3.6 x 7.9 x 2.1 inches. The BT Speaker is made of a Soft-touch silicone exterior and powder-coated steel grille with a fabric utility loop.
The portable speaker by Bose is made for going wherever you need to go. It is a perfect musical sidekick for days out and nights in. Bose SoundLink Flex BT speaker is both dustproof and waterproof. A powder-coated steel grille and silicone exterior make the device adventure ready. Its tough exterior can withstand drops and scratches. The speaker’s powder coat won’t peel and is resistant to rust corrosion and UV light.
It is packed with state-of-the-art tech. Its innovative transducer ensures the clearest possible sound, meaning you hear distinct instruments, nuances in the vocals, and balanced treble and bass. The PositionIQ Technology enables the Bose SoundLink to automatically adjust to its orientation to optimize sound output. Whether held or placed upright, on its back or hanging from its tear-resistant loop, the PositionIQ ensures you always hear your music in full, balanced tones.
The Flex BT speaker has a rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a 12 hours battery life the Charging time IS approximately 4 hours when using its original Type C cable.
- Is the Bose Soundlink Flex USB Port waterproof and dustproof? All of SoundLink Flex’s components, including the USB-C charging port, are built with rugged, waterproof materials. If water or dust enters the USB-C port, the speaker won’t be damaged, because its interior components are sealed tightly to ensure protection from water, dust, and debris.
- Can a user pair a BOSE Soundlink Flex with another Bose Bluetooth Speaker without the Bose Connect App? You can pair a Bose SoundLink Flex with another Bose Bluetooth speaker without using the Bose Connect app. To manually pair a SoundLink Flex with another Bose Bluetooth speaker, make sure both speakers are powered on and one speaker is connected to your mobile device. On the speaker connected to your device, press and hold the Bluetooth and the Volume up (+) buttons simultaneously. Release the buttons when you hear “Press the Bluetooth and Volume down buttons simultaneously on a second Bose device.” On the other speaker, press and hold the Bluetooth and Volume down (–) buttons simultaneously. Release the buttons when the speaker emits a tone. After about 10 seconds, you hear “Party mode” from both speakers simultaneously. Party mode is enabled, and you are now able to play audio in unison using your mobile device.
- Can I connect my smartphone to the Bose Soundflex without using the Bose App? You can manually pair your mobile device to a SoundLink Flex speaker without using the Bose Connect app. enable Bluetooth in your phone’s settings. Power on the SoundLink Flex and press and hold the Bluetooth button. You will hear, “Ready to connect,” and the speaker’s Bluetooth light will blink blue. In your phone’s settings, choose “Bose Flex SoundLink” from the list of devices. You will hear “Connected to <mobile device name>” and the speaker’s Bluetooth light will become solid white, indicating that your mobile device and speaker are connected.
- How long does it take to charge the Bose Soundlink Flex? Battery life up to 12 hours. Charging time: approximately 4 hours when using the original cable.
- What are the charging options available on the Bose Soundlink Flex speaker? It employs a standard USB-C charging interface and can receive power from nearly any USB power source. For best results, use the included USB-C to USB-A cable with a USB power source rated for at least 1.5 amps (not included).
- How long does the Bose Soundlink Flex BT speaker battery last? 12 hours.
- Does the Bose SoundLink Flex BT speaker support Wi-Fi? Wireless connection is by Bluetooth only.
- How does the Stereo Mode on Bose Soundlink Flex BT speaker operate? Stereo Mode enables a stereo audio experience via two Bose Bluetooth speakers from the following list: SoundLink Flex, SoundLink Micro, SoundLink Color II, SoundLink Revolve (II), and SoundLink Revolve+ (II). The primary method of entering this mode is through the Bose Connect app.
- How does the party mode work on the Bose Soundlink Flex BT Speaker operate? Party Mode lets you connect two Bose Bluetooth speakers to play audio in perfect sync. This feature requires any two Bose Bluetooth speakers from the following list: SoundLink Flex, SoundLink Micro, SoundLink Color II, SoundLink Revolve (series I & II), and SoundLink Revolve+ (series I & II). The primary method of entering this mode is through the Bose Connect app.
- What is the range of the Bose Soundlink Flex BT Speaker’s performance?
Check out more speakers on this website
Be the first to review “Bose SoundLink Flex”