Apple iPad Pro 12.9-Inch 2018
Out of stock
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- Battery: 9720 mAh
- Main camera: 12 MP
- Front camera: 7MP
- Display: 11 inch
- Processor: A12X Bionic chip
- Connectivity: 3G, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi
- Colors: Silver, Space Gray.
- OS: iOS 12
Out of stock
Apple iPad Pro 12.9-Inch 2018
If you haven’t heard about the Apple iPad Pro 12.9 Pro (2018), I got your back. If you have but the details are sketchy, I also got your back. If you are looking to buy one at the best price in the market today, Phone Place Kenya got your back. Read through this descriptive article and learn what the iPad Pro 12.9 (2018) has to offer. This one has (2018) because it is the version that was released in 2018, I can only assume there was a previous version in an earlier year that was just the Pro 12.9. Be sure to check it and other phones in the link provided above. Below is a list of the key features of the Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2018) as provided by its manufacturer.
- GSM, CDMA, HSPA, EVDO and LTE network technology
- 631 g (Wi-Fi), 633 g (LTE) (1.39 lb)
- Nano-SIM, Electronic SIM card (eSIM)
- – Stylus support (Bluetooth integration; magnetic)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touch screen, 16M colors
- 2048 x 2732 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~265 ppi density)
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- – Wide color gamut display
– True-tone display
– 120 Hz
- iOS 12, upgradable to iOS 12.1
- Apple A12X Bionic (7 nm) chipset
- Octa-core (4×2.5 GHz Vortex + 4×1.6 GHz Tempest) CPU
- Apple GPU (7-core graphics)
- 1 TB, 6 GB RAM or 64/256/512 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary camera
- 12 MP, f/1.8, 29mm (standard), 1/3″, 1.22µm, PDAF
- Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
- Selfie camera
- 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)
- Face detection, HDR, panorama
- Loudspeakers Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- – Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS (Wi-Fi + Cellular model only)
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; magnetic connector
- Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer
- Non-removable Li-Po 9720 mAh battery (36.71 Wh)
- – Power Bank/ Reverse charging
- Available in color Silver or Space Gray
Below are my thoughts about the Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2018).
Design and build
On a different article I did talk about Apple iPad 11 Pro, which I did mention is the sister phone of the Pro 12.9 (2018). Check it out on www.phoneplacekenya.com, it and many other smartphones at affordable prices. I bring this up because these two tablets are similar in both design and build. There is that complimentary stylus pen (Bluetooth integrated) that you can use to interact with the large 12.9 inches display it boasts.
And be informed that by separately acquiring the keyboard it supports you can turn your tablet into a Mac book laptop. Of course it does miss a few functions here and there but the very basic computer tasks it will efficiently manage. The back of the iPad Pro 12.9 (2018) has been kept very clean and classy with that Apple logo and primary camera on the top right corner. The front has reduced bezels that stand out and add to the looks it has. The top bezel houses the selfie camera which also serves the Face ID feature that improves security by scanning your face to unlock your phone.
It is a very slim device at 5.9 mm thickness. This slim design makes it look and feel very sleek and attractive. It is beautiful thing to look at and interact with the iPad Pro 12.9 (2018).
Boy this one you will love. Its LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touch screen may sound like a disappointment on paper until you interact with it. You will be super impressed how much work Apple put on this one. It has 2048 x 2732 pixel resolution with a 4:3 ratio (~265 ppi density). There is a Scratch-resistant glass dabbed oleophobic coating that ensures your display’s durability, a tough skin if I may.
Other features this display ensures include Wide color gamut display, true-tone display and 120 Hz. Of course viewing angles here are as great as one would expect and outdoor visibility should go without say. These are things Apple always put in the bag when it comes to the display department.
The main camera here is a 12 MP, f/1.8, 29mm standard lens with 1/3″, 1.22µm, PDAF, Quad-LED dual-tone flash and HDR feature. Video recording with it is up to 4K that is 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps.
This is the other lens and it is a 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm also standard lens with Face detection, HDR and panorama. Its video recording unlike the main’s is only up to 1080p@30fps.
Apple has never let us down when it comes to camera performance of its devices, and this will not be the first time it does. Expect the best of images from either of the two, and video recording is also high end here especially with that 12MP lens. The only thing we would have wished for is wide lens feature that allows you to fit a larger angle in one image, but thankfully there is panorama mode here.
Performance and memory
This one runs on iOS 12 of course, which is upgradable to iOS 12.1 as will be directed once the upgrade is downloaded via a Wi-Fi network.
Then it comes powered by an Apple A12X Bionic (7 nm) chipset, an Octa-core (4×2.5 GHz Vortex + 4×1.6 GHz Tempest) CPU and an Apple GPU (7-core graphics) for those very impressive graphics. Let me say this, the graphics you will really enjoy especially when watching videos of playing games, a seamless experience as you will learn. There will be absolutely no sign of glitch, stutter or stammer.
1 TB, 6 GB RAM or 64/256/512 GB, 4 GB RAM. It is no secret that Apple do not leave room for SD card memory expansion so as usual, do not expect one here. I would really recommend the 256 GB version minimum because 64 can be easily used up these days. Although you will get the 64GB version at the best bargain.
The most interesting thing about the Non-removable Li-Po 7812 mAh battery of the Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2018) is that it can hold enough charge to charge another smartphone. Now that is something you do not see every day. This is a tablet that serves as a power bank as well. Oh and that battery capacity should last up to a whole day of usage, or more.
It is a high end product this and although I think it comes at a high cost, I also am convinced you will feel the value for your money once you acquire this very impressive tablet device. It comes in either space gray or silver. Be sure to buy yours today.